blad

A tribute (funny) video to processwire

Is my 100th post I wanted to do something special. I edited a video, hope you like it :) Just for fun

Edited: Now with subtitles :) Edited by blad
  • Like 49

To be continued ... 97 posts for a new video. Thanks :)

or maybe 71 likes?

• Like 1

Love it!

Though the copyright implications have just made half of my brain pack everything and run for the hills!

:)

• Like 1

@Blad, could you please add good descriptions under the video and update it on YouTube ?

So a good description, link to ProcessWire, maybe a link to ryan's intro. 

This could give us some good attention !

ps, i've shared this on facebook.

• Like 1

@Blad, could you please add good descriptions under the video and update it on YouTube ?

So a good description, link to ProcessWire, maybe a link to ryan's intro. 

This could give us some good attention !

ps, i've shared this on facebook.

Thanks for sharing. I just added a description.

• Like 2

Love it!

Though the copyright implications have just made half of my brain pack everything and run for the hills!

:)

I don't think there are any (I am no layer, laws do differ between countries and are utterly confusing to begin with), but the movie references here would definitely go into "quotation usage" here in Finland. You are building something new, using just a small pieces of something existing. 

• Like 2

Wow–I'm speechless. This is truly amazing blad. You've got some serious video editing skills. Thank you, this really made my day!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By modifiedcontent
      Is there a way to change the input options for the images field?
      I am trying to figure out if it would make sense to use an external script like Zenphoto as a central media library/manager. How could I connect that with Processwire?
      'Choose File' in the images field would have to be able to open that 3rd party media library or a directory on the server or some cloud service instead of (only) the client file manager.
      Could justb3a's field type module Image Extra be part of the solution? I will try that and report back. Other field types/modules?
      I know there is a pro module Media Manager that does look very slick, but would prefer to make this work with a mature, tested 3rd party script if a central media gallery is never going to be a core Processwire feature.
    • By AndZyk
      This is a image and animation heavy single page for NexWafe, a spinoff of the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE) based in Freiburg, Germany. The sections were realized with Flickity carousels to separate the content into slides. The site features various animations, like parallax separators, fixed lines and two large animations to illustrate the process and production. The animations were realized using ScrollMagic in combination with GSAP. Challenging was to keep the site performant by lazy loading almost every image and disable animations for mobile devices.
      www.nexwafe.com
      Modules used:
      ProCache Markup Sitemap XML Email Obfuscation (EMO) Tracy Debugger Regards, Andreas
    • By prestoav
      This is our latest site using PW. Most of the grunt work is done with core modules but ProCache makes sure everything is super fast and the core image resize function was deployed everywhere an image is used to make sure everything stays looking good.
      The site uses a premium theme for it's graphical layout with colours and some typography changed to match the companies in-house style. Page templates themselves are hybrids using bespoke collections of the content blocks in the theme. A 'site settings' page is was added to the admin which collects and allows edits to site wide details such as phone number, email, GA code and main menu items etc.
      Comments welcome!
      http://www.brownhensolutions.com/
    • By Pavle
      Dear ProcessWire buddies,
      I am on a tight schedule and I don't have a lot of time for research, so I hope any of you already had a similar case. 
      I have a form and form data will be saved as a new page.
      How would you go about implementing a nice ajax video upload (with upload progress) on frontend and then adding this video to appropriate page. Besides that, I would need a video playback in cms.
      For frontend, I guess the fastest would be to use some library -> what is ProcessWire using for it's ajax file upload? Is it reasonable to use this in frontend as well?
      I have no idea how to make a video player in cms. Probably with a custom field type, that would then render a html5 video element if video is present. Is there any documentation on creating something like that?
      I hope you will be able to help me,
      Thank you all!!
    • By hansv
      I want to embed flex-video from Zurb Foundation (no Youtube or Vimeo), but video stored on your own hosting server.
      This is working fine (= example flex-video on Zurb Foundation site) <div class="flex-video">   <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V9gkYw35Vws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div>   When I try ' to processwire' this I get a 404-error <div class="flex-video"s>   <iframe width="420" height="315" src="<?php echo $config->urls->templates; ?>video/voorstelling_orgelpijpjes_2016.mp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div>   How can I refer the scource (scr) to my own mp4-video?  Suggestions are welcome