saml

Vote for ProcessWire to be packaged by BitNami

You can vote more than once?

Depends how many personalities you have. O0

You can vote more than once?

Apparently, this is pretty routine with Bitnami. Certainly a gray area ethically, but what do they say about love and war?

Thanks,

Matthew

Depends how many personalities you have. O0

Hey, I have to check in the morning to make sure I still have the one I was born with - wouldn't want to make it more complicated!!

Without any hacking with ip changers, torbrowser and stuff like that, you can vote multiple times as long as your ip changes (maybe clear browser too).

I myself have voted 5 or 6 times, at home, 3G, parents, work, friends etc.

Hey, I have to check in the morning to make sure I still have the one I was born with - wouldn't want to make it more complicated!!

It could be said that if one personality checking in the morning if the one given at birth is still the same could equal 2 personalities. ;)

I see that our lead has been cut down to just a handful of votes now...

If you haven't voted yet - now would be nice! :)

Been doing my best to get the word out and get some votes in and managed to get a quite a few votes in today from whoever was willing to vote.

But form what I see there doesn't seem to be much other action going on elsewhere.

Calculating all the votes i gathered and counting it up, looks like hardly anyone has voted recently.

I have to say looking at the votes for Ametys cms. They seem to be coming in like clockwork. Like a vote every 3-5 minutes while the other apps are locked in at around the same number of votes.

Looks like they have brought in some secret weapon with their army.

• Like 1

... I have to say looking at the votes for Ametys cms. They seem to be coming in like clockwork. Like a vote every 3-5 minutes while the other apps are locked in at around the same number of votes.

Looks like they have brought in some secret weapon with their army.

Curious, because they have only a total of 211 registered users in their community. :huh:

• Like 1

yes exactly...

Just as I was writing this another 3 votes came flying in for them. sorry now 4.

Curious, because they have only a total of 211 registered users in their community. :huh:

I have used Wordpress since it first came out, but it was years till I registered with their community.

I think the two main places for interaction for many apps these days is Facebook and Twitter rather than their own forums. Really it would be nice to link the three together here so that just by visiting this forum, it also answers any twitter posts or Facebook posts while using the same interface.

Likewise, any new post on here, plus answers, are put up as conversations on twitter and/or facebook (albeit in truncated form with links.

That way people can choose the interface they want while centralising all the information.

• Like 1

as one could feel immediately...they fake. So we have to fake as well ;-)

look at ERPnext, they were behind us, and now... seems that they just don't fake ;-)

their votes seem to have some connection to the size of their community ...

No need to fake - better to play it straight. And there is no evidence anyone else is faking or not. Just supposition, which is not exactly accurate :)

ERP may just be waiting to do a last minute rush, of course!

• Like 3

Voted, (786) and know at least 3 more ppl with unique ip's who will help to vote.

look at ametys - we can't beat that. They just keep their power low to not get fined ((( 

yeah I'm watching them over the last few minutes.

Just vote after vote.

the rest of the field is at standstill.

We got to push more

I would lol if they get disqalified.

I notice a lot of their votes seem to happen at this time of day. I think they are based in France, so it is probably everyone getting home and logging in!

how could they? there is no control whatsoever...

yes, I noticed that too, Joss ;-) maybe it's only three persons using TOR

I notice a lot of their votes seem to happen at this time of day. I think they are based in France, so it is probably everyone getting home and logging in!

I never saw the french working so late when I lived there.

But the french do like onions i know that.