Hi there,

My form is not getting submitted, it is showing:

Unable to verify successful email delivery of this form submission.

Attaching for your reference as well: 

Screenshot_20191105-172804__01.thumb.jpg.5daa336b75626f275b0e79ded6074fe6.jpg

In the Backend, it is showing Connection timed out with smtp.gmail.com

Pl guide me how to resolve that

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mithlesh said:

Hi @3fingers, can you help me for the same?

Please consider contextualize a bit more your situation, post some code. Are you using gmail as a service to send your email? Have you allowed then "unsafe" apps to use their smtp for that?
Lot of things to consider.

@3fingers

Yeah, we are using gmail(smtp.gmail.com) and processwire is showing the below:

Screenshot_20191107-205139.thumb.jpg.76d20f5c5090831130a162b2b99efcee.jpg

I have checked Test settings function, it's showing SMTP settings appear to work properly.

Also, attaching the code's doc for your reference(module code) named: WireMailSmtp.module

WireMailSmtp.module

Edited by Mithlesh
Forgot to attach the code

Your last screenshot says it's working.

So... what's the (new) issue now?

P.S.: there is no need for ASAP.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wbmnfktr said:

Your last screenshot says it's working.

So... what's the (new) issue now?

P.S.: there is no need for ASAP.

Okay 🙂

So, module settings is showing fine but when someone is trying to fill the form on the website(www.writerrelocations.com), it is like:

Unable to verify successful email delivery of this form submission

Hi @Mithlesh,

Obviously It is nothing wrong with the WiresMailSmtp. There is some error about the submission of the form.

Please provide code about how your form constructed and the code about how you manage the form submit. Then we can give you some useful hints.

Gideon

• Like 1

If you are using FormBuilder you might want to take a look at the FormBuilder section of this forum as well. There are many solutions to all kinds of issues. I your case - but that is just a guess - it seems either your hosting is issues sending the mail (security modules in Apache maybe or missing modules) or your form wasn't embedded in the correct way. Saw this a few times when I added the form twice on a page or missed some scripts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marvin
      Hello, i want to ask, i maintain a website that using a processwire and php, and i want to make an archive at my website using a subfolder system, but when i try,
      the sebfolder is show but when i click the files in that subfolder not show, and my browser just show me an error Invalid argument supplied for foreach(), i don't know why it error
      Here i attach my code and my screenshoot website :
      This is my code

This is result of my website

This is my error

• By ngrmm
      i'm trying to attach a .ics-file to a mail
      The Page send sends out the email but only download the ics-file. Email has no attachments.
      // event ID $eventID = $input->get('eventID','int'); $event = $pages->get($eventID); // config $testEmail = $event->event_mail_test_adress; $fromEmail = $event->event_mail_from; $fromName = $event->event_mail_from_name; $emailSubject = $event->event_subject; // .ics $filename = $event->name; header('Content-Encoding: UTF-8'); header('Content-type: text/calendar; charset=utf-8'); header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename={$filename}.ics"); // fetch start date $event_start_ts = $event->getUnformatted("date_start"); // build the .ics data $ical_data = 'BEGIN:VCALENDAR'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'VERSION:2.0'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'CALSCALE:GREGORIAN'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'METHOD:PUBLISH'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'BEGIN:VEVENT'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'SUMMARY:'.$event->title; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'UID:' . md5(uniqid(mt_rand(), true)) . '@'.$config->httpHost; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'CLASS:PUBLIC'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'STATUS:CONFIRMED'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'DTSTART:'.date('Ymd', $event_start_ts).'T'.date("His", $event_start_ts); $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'DTSTAMP:'.date('Ymd').'T'.date('His'); $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'LOCATION:'.$event->venue; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'URL:'.$event->httpUrl; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'END:VEVENT'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'END:VCALENDAR'; // HTML BODY ob_start(); include('./_inc/emailbody.inc'); $emailBody = ob_get_clean(); // send email $m = new WireMail(); $m->to($testEmail); $m->from($fromEmail, $fromName); $m->subject($emailSubject); $m->bodyHTML($emailBody); $m->attachment($ical_data); $m->send();  
    • By ngrmm
      I have a page which sends out an email based on queries in the url
      <?php // event ID $eventID = $input->get('eventID','int'); $event = $pages->get($eventID); // config $adminEmail = "events@test.com"; $fromEmail = "noreply@test.com"; $fromName = "test"; $emailSubject = "Test Email"; // HTML BODY $emailBody = ""; // HOW TO ??? … // send mail $m = new WireMail(); $m->to($adminEmail); $m->from($fromEmail, $fromName); $m->subject($emailSubject); $m->bodyHTML($emailBody); $m->send(); ?> The email body is a bit complex: standard html/css tables and some php (pw variables).
      I put my emailbody (html) in a seperate file emailbody.inc but don't know how to include it?

• By abdulqayyum
      Hy Processwire community,
      There are some problem in fileCompiler cache.
      when i change under the directory \site\templates\ it must change under the directory /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/
      but it does not update and functionality working with /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/ directory.

In this case please suggest me how i clear fileCompiler cache?
      what i have to clear it manually?
      Thanks AbdulQayyum.
    • By abdulqayyum
      Hy everyone,
      i am using loginRegister module for front-end user login.
      In this module user can login with Email/username, i am showing with Email. done
      but not showing Email in Forgotton Password section. there still showing with username.

i want to show Forgotton Password with Email instead username. and should reset with email.

please help me in this section, how i can set it with Email.

Thanks AbdulQayyum.