Jump to content

dragan

Members
  • Content Count

    1,524
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

dragan last won the day on May 23

dragan had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1,370 Excellent

4 Followers

About dragan

  • Rank
    Hero Member
  • Birthday 10/18/1969

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://www.fantastique.ch/

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Switzerland

Recent Profile Visitors

6,515 profile views
  1. Perhaps not much help, but I find it strange that it adds query strings. The page numbers should actually be rendered like this: http://demo.processwire.com/cities/new-york-city/page2 Do you find any hints in any of these places? browser JS console Tracy Debugger PW error logs Perhaps also check the browser network panel, to see if the page(s) return HTTP 200 or a redirect.
  2. That's so trivial, that you hardly need a function for that. $filename = '/path/to/image.jpg'; echo pathinfo($filename)['filename']; Or am I missing something?
  3. You could also give Brunch a try. I've never used it, but it looks quite good. Here are various "skeletons" (boilerplates / setups).
  4. Well, I'm not impressed. @OrganizedFellow Why was the reloading "always buggy"? Maybe you set it up wrong? I never encountered problems with Browsersync (with linting tools however, or when pulling from Git again, it's a different story - I have to restart Gulp several times a day - but never because of browser live reloading).
  5. Well, I had it for ages, but only today made a Github repo and thought I could just as well share it. And yes, it's similar because we apparently use the same core class ifsnop :-) It's especially useful if you have to work on a site where you can't quickly create a files-backup as ZIP, nor un-zip easily via control panel (which is standard in Plesk et al). Or if you can't run system commands, because the hosting company doesn't allow it. On some sites, I have it running with a hook and/or PW lazycron. And before any major changes (dev/prod), I just trigger it manually.
  6. No, panels are the ones that slide in from left, and modals are like lightboxes.
  7. I'm using this: https://github.com/dragan1700/site-backup One script creates a ZIP of the entire site, the other creates a DB-dump. They can be also used with Cron, if you just put in the shebang (may vary in your server setup). Since normally I'm not working with huge databases, I didn't do an option to zip the .sql as well, but I might add that later if the need arises.
  8. I still don't get what you want to achieve in the end, but try this $(document).ready(function() { $(".InputfieldButtonLink").removeAttr("href"); $(".InputfieldButtonLink").on("click", function (e) { e.preventDefault(); console.log("so now what?"); return false; }); }); For some reason, this will do a console.log() twice, because there's also a click handler defined in wire/modules/LanguageSupport/LanguageTabs.js i.e. if you want to make sure that your custom action only fires once, you'd have to somehow de-activate that click handler too.
  9. Do you mean access them from an images-field on that page? In that case you'd change the image path to site/assets/files/page-id/ instead. But you'd still have to add the images to the field programmatically so that PW "sees" the new pics (via hook or Cron).
  10. I wonder how all these years I never heard of John Frusciante's solo records... until a recent trip to Croatia, where the best cook in the village played some of his stuff... one of the most laid-back places I've ever been to at the Adriatic coast... And then there's this gem I discovered just 2 days ago:
  11. Great news! At least one ray of sunshine on this rainy miserable day 😄
  12. @bernhard Perhaps go back to page 1 of this thread, i.e. this post. a) I have inserted in all JS files "use strict" at the very top b) I have replaced != with !== everywhere the IDE was warning me tldr; "use strict" in JS is something like PW's debug mode enabled: it gives you many more errors, hints + warnings that otherwise would slip through (even if you end up with unexpected results). The Mozilla link I posted is a good read.
  13. @tpr There's something in AoS that interferes with the brandnew toggle fieldtype. See here for description.
  14. @ryan No, not yet. I have only enabled a few functions. What I found strange though (perhaps just coincidence): The bottom left link "disable AoS" also stopped working as it should, i.e. I had to save module settings twice, before it was disabled. That link to disable the module has a query string parameter toggle, which is set to 1. And afaik the first toogle field-value (e.g. Yes) also has value 1. That's maybe one toggle too many :-)
  15. OK I found the culprit: I disabled AdminOnSteroids and now toggle fields behave as they should.
×
×
  • Create New...