Sign in to follow this  
Zen

Adding new pages to existing ecommerce PW website

New programs are constantly added to the website as they are developed and we need a talented & creative developer to help us implement the same, Location NY. Please PM or call / text to +1 929 266 5936 (929 266 5ZEN google voice, its safe and secure )

Hi Zen

Welcome to the forums. 

Since this is a public forum, it is probably not a good idea to share your phone number. Secondly, you are unlikely to get many replies as people typically respond better if you supplied an email address or requested them to PM you for further details. In addition, this is an international community and the phone number you've provided doesn't specify an international dialling code. 

In case you haven't seen it already, please have a look at this board's posting guidelines for some helpful hints.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gnanasekar
      Hello All,
      Hope all doing good, I am a newbie to processwire. I have an issue please help me out!!!
      Here is my question:
      I have two usernames with one email apparently. when rebuilding my Jenkins server, I get a failed to authenticate and now I cannot reset the password of the other account. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By benbyf
      Not new, but a website I've worked on for a year or so in continous development.
      http://supercarownerscircle.com/
      I originally inherited the site from another web design company - upgraded PW and over the year added ecommerce using the Stripe module and a custom integration, revamped the frontend and added lots of new templates.
      Also did some frontend work on the shopify shop.

• By Noel Boss
      EDIT:
      What I'm actually really looking for is a way to edit and add children of a page in a similar way as RepeaterMatrix fields:
      Easy to add new ones and easy to move, hide and modify inline:

––––
      I have a problem and am so close to a solution, but everything i've found so far only gets me about 95% and before I create something on my own want to ask is anyone knows a soltion or if I miss something.
      My simple requirement: Editing Children and creating new ones inside the current parent page context – eighter inline or in a Lightbox.

Not working Option A:
      With page relation fields I can create new pages – but it requires me to select a fixed parent. If I don't provide a parent, no new link is present.

Not working Option B:
      With the awesome AdminPageFieldEditLinks Module I can create new Pages directly without the need to provide a parant beforehand – but then I need to select it at runtime.

There is a new link now – the link is: parent_id=0&template_id=51&modal=1 … if it only provided the correct parent_id!!!

But now i have to select the parent:

Not working Option C :
      That's what I do right now… Reordering the Child-Field to the first tab – but to maintain the context, I would need the edit and new button to open a lightbox instead of a page reload.

Possible solutions:
      For A+B: If I could provide a selector as parent, this would solve my issue: "parent=page.id" or a checkbox "use parent page for new pages". Or I could use some hook?
      For C : I could write my own javascript to open the links in a Lightbox.

• By DamegoGmbH
      Hi there,
      we are a small Communication Agency in Munich and we are searching for a Processwire Developer.
      A lot of our Online Projects are based on Processwire and our current Developer is switching from Freelance to a full term job.
      The work can be done remotely from anywhere.
      For more Informations please contact me directly via Email: p.kirschvink@damego.de
      Looking forward to hear from you.
      Best
      Paul
    • By karian
      Hi, based on the work of @microcipcip and @gebeer  (see their posts here and here), I put together a Processwire + React boilerplate (profile).
      Github repo: https://github.com/lapico/process-react

Cheers,
      K