World Cup 2014

kongondo

That was an absolute crappy match. It was hurting my eyes. Not too gutted about the loss. It's a miracle we have gotten to the semis with a team like this and to be honest quite bad football.

Leaving Brazil without face, The Dutch won 3 - 0 claiming third end position

and also cash in 20 million.

netherlands-world-cup-poster-espn-600x90

A day of days

Well done.

My Boss (a german guy) invited me today, sunday in the afternoon, having a barbecue and going to look

the match germany - argentina. What do you guys think who should win ?  :lol:

• Like 1

My Boss (a german guy) invited me today, sunday in the afternoon, having a barbecue and going to look

the match germany - argentina. What do you guys think who should win ?  :lol:

4:1 for Germany!

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

The only bit of this I've watched was the second half of Germany v Brazil - I thought it was going to go to 8-0 at one point!

The problem is the rest of the time I find football a bit boring (plus too many dives, fouls etc). Now Rugby on the other hand...

Argentina played better in the beginning, they even had 2 opportunities. In the end both parties

played desperate and ugly but Mario Götze bumped the ball well on his breast from where he placed

a calculated shot in the corner, hervorragend !

Was nice to see Merkel shaking hands with people. She was white red dressed. Did you know that

this tournament cost the Brazilian government at around $14 billion ? Largely on stadium works,

infrastructure projects and security. Speaking about money, Germany cashed in $35 million,

Argentina received $25 million as the runner-up, The Dutch $20 million for finishing third and Brazil

earned $18 million for fourth place.

Edit:
Scolari has been fired by the CBF after Brazil was crushed by Germany in a 7-1 defeat

and also lost the game for third place 3-0 to the Netherlands on Saturday.

I guess as our friends from Argentina start contributing to PW as much as those from the land of the Deutsch, they will have more chance to achieve exellence in sports as well :grin:.

The game was pretty much balanced, but Germany surely deserves the victory much more looking from the "birds eyes" perspective.

Well I have to admit that I was near to a heart collapse for like 117 minutes.

And then: ★★★★

Afterwards I was on the Ku'damm and it was like Silvester with hundreds of thousands of people on the streets:

• Like 4