noelboss    6

This module hooks into the login method to provide the possibility to login with the user's email address. This is my first module and it's very simple. Please provide feedback if you have any suggestions. Thanks :)

The module can be found in the module repository:

https://modules.processwire.com/modules/login-with-email/

or on github:

• Like 3

cstevensjr    1,370
23 minutes ago, noelboss said:

This module hooks into the login method to provide the possibility to login with the user's email address. This is my first module and it's very simple. Please provide feedback if you have any suggestions. Thanks :)

Any information on how to access this new module would be helpful?  Thanks.

• Like 1

adrian    7,664

Hi @noelboss - you might want to consider the issue of triggering a login attempt when there is no user for the entered email address: 

• Like 1

kixe    809

I have a similar module in use. For security reasons I verify if only one single user has the login email address in use. Emails aren't unique in PW like user names! Furthermore its useful to log login failures. Keep the ProcessWire Login Process safe!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By benbyf
      PW Admin doesn't really function without javascript, and my question would be, should we care?
      I think, however, either way it might be nice to add a "<span>Javascript doesn't seem to be available, therefore you may not be able to access the full functionality of the admin</span>" somewhere maybe?
    • By prestoav
      Now solved, see reply at the bottom.
      Hi all.
      PW version: 3.0.42
      Despite the usual speediness of PW, a site I'm working on at the moment is suffering an extremely slow load and save time in admin. We have the same site running on localhost (a brand new MacBook Pro with 3.1GHz processor / 16GB RAM) and a Media Temple VPS host both installations suffer in the same way.
      All pages open and save in admin very quickly with the exception of pages using one template which just happens to be the most used one (for products the site owner manufacturers).
      Opening the page to edit, or saving the page, can take more than a minute! The whole front-end of the site slows while this is happening. I should add that no caching is turned on at the moment, save the standard PW system. We are, however using the multi-language support with 6 languages installed.
      The template consists of the following number/type of fields:
      1x PageTitleLanguage  3x TextLanguage 4x Page 4x Repeaters (2-3 fields, typically text / image / textarea / page, in each - up to 10 entries per repeater) 1x RepeaterMatrix (3 fields in each, up to 3 entries per repeater) 2x TextArea 1x TextAreaLanguage 3x Image 8x Text Has anyone had an experience like this before? Is this expected behaviour with this number of fields in a page (it's the first time I've used this many on one template)?
      As always, any help would be gratefully received!
    • By henri
      Hi Guys,
      i am a newbe to processwire. Have to maintain a website, but never worked with processwire. I have got an form that is submitted ( i do not have the form thing), to two email addresses. The last week the mails to the second address aren't delivered so it seems. Where do i find the email addresses where the form is submitted to?? I cant find them, though i can find the include of the form. Who knows?????
    • By hellomoto
      I have reduced the module to this and the same error persists:
      <?php class PortalDashboard extends Process implements Module { public static function getModuleInfo() { return array( 'title' => "Portal Dashboard", 'version' => "0.1", //'permission' => array("page-lister"), 'autoload' => false, 'singular' => true, 'permanent' => false, 'requires' => array("PHP>=5.4.0", "ProcessWire>=3.0", "CatCoCustoms"), ); } public function init() {} In the red:
      Furthermore
      When I uninstall the aforementioned module this doesn't happen, oddly enough. What could be the problem?
    • By hellomoto
      Pressing problem at initial posting:  I am working on a module that runs/previews (for pub/unpub) imports on importer page view. The template has to be in site/templates, so far as I know, so one is created there on install which includes a file to run from within the module, but then when it's run and tries to read the importer csv file it cannot, since it's in the admin, I guess... Is it possible to set the template page to a file in the module directory? Will that work?
      https://bitbucket.org/chimmel/pw-import-everything