OK, after a long struggle I manage to find the solution.

First, I had problems to add the domain in the App settings. Solved thanks to this post https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8769238/app-domain-is-not-a-valid-domain

Then I changed these settings as described here and finally it worked! ZeBzF.jpg

full post here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37063685/facebook-oauth-the-domain-of-this-url-isnt-included-in-the-apps-domain

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm running into this error:

AutoFbPost: post failed; click here to log in with Facebook.

I'm already logged in with facebook, and if I click the provided link I get:

Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

How ever we're using the login-facebook module with same settings, which is working just fine.

Are we supposed to manually add the Open Graph meta information for this module to work? Anything else that could be wrong?

Hello @Hurme,

on the Facebook for developers page, in your app's settings, provide the App domains field with your domain. I believe this is the only problem.

Hi,

All these settings are already correct. Another module (login-facebook) is working just fine.

-Hurme

image.png.2b0d7dbf443b55caa801fb2c9af22c60.png

image.png.c9a9f68f08dd81918f9a5b9ed9002947.png

Hello I have a problem with the module, a few months ago it worked perfectly but since FB implemented the strict URI mode it does not work for me.

I added all the urls that I think should go in the box and even then I always get error when trying to post a page from the processwire, if you can help me and I do not know what to modify for the module to work, thank you.

The problem is probably "Valid OAuth Redirect URIs" field in which you can find under Facebook Login in the app menu.

Problem is, the URL for each page is different. How does one use dynamic URL for something like this? Perhaps the maker of the module can enlighten us.

Hello,

you can update this module, because the issue has been resolved with the next version of php-graph-sdk.

Then, remember to go to your app in Facebook for developers -> Facebook Login -> Settings and add "http://www.example.com/processwire/page/" to the list of Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

On 4/13/2018 at 11:06 AM, MSP01 said:

How does one use dynamic URL for something like this? Perhaps the maker of the module can enlighten us.

I only used it because I was allowed to, until recently; it was convenient to go back to the exact page we were editing.

Hi,

the module stopped working for me. I was getting this error message from Facebook:

Invalid Scopes: publish_actions. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

I removed "publish_actions" from the `$permissons`-array and it seems to work now. Maybe the module needs an update for this?

Everything seems to be working fine with posting to facebook but if I view the page as a guest/user I can't see the posts, I can only see them as admin.

Could anyone advise please?

And Merry Christmas to all!! 🙂 

On 12/26/2018 at 5:29 PM, alexmercenary said:

Everything seems to be working fine with posting to facebook but if I view the page as a guest/user I can't see the posts, I can only see them as admin.

Could anyone advise please?

And Merry Christmas to all!! 🙂 

I have same problem 😓

On 1/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, abmcr said:

I have same problem 😓

Ah no! You're not alone. I still haven't figured this out. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know!

Hello,

this module has been updated to conform to recent Facebook regulations that won't allow publishing content on a user profile. Instead, a post may be published on a Facebook page by the Facebook page only.

To set it up, configure the module with a Facebook app ID, secret and a Page ID. Following is additional configuration on Facebook for developers:

Minimum Required Facebook App configuration:

• on Settings -> Basics,
    • provide the App Domains,
    • provide the Site URL,
  • on Settings -> Advanced, set the API version (has been tested up to v3.3),
  • add Product: Facebook Login,
  • on Facebook Login -> Settings,
    • set Client OAuth Login: Yes,
    • set Web OAuth Login: Yes,
    • set Enforce HTTPS: Yes,
    • add "http://www.example.com/processwire/page/" to field Valid OAuth Redirect URIs. 

You may also view the revised first post of this topic.

Thank you for your valuable input and I hope this update helps!

Kind regards,
Dimitrios

• Like 6

where do you find this ? thanks

• on Settings -> Advanced, set the API version to 2.10,
  • add Product: Facebook Login,
  • on Facebook Login -> Settings,
    • set Client OAuth Login: Yes,
    • set Web OAuth Login: Yes,
    • set Enforce HTTPS: Yes,
    • add "http://www.example.com/processwire/page/" to field Valid OAuth Redirect URIs. 

Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 07.39.16.jpg

You are free to test it with the latest API version before changing it. As for the login settings, you will first have to add product "Facebook Login".

• Like 1

thank you dimitrios.

Sorry but I followed all the steps, yet nothing happens when I save the page in PW.

Did not see where you change this 

• on Settings -> Advanced, set the API version to 2.10,

XWYo28f.jpg

No problem nfil. On settings -> advanced, it is the drop-down by the name Upgrade All Calls.

I don't think that is possible because the FB app was created this week.

pLqIAzH.jpg

Hi @nfil I just tested up to API version v3.3, so I don't believe this is the problem. Is the site SSL enabled?

• Like 1

yes it is enabled! Thank you dimitrios I will try again later.

Hello,  i get the error from FB 

Invalid Scopes: publish_to_groups, manage_pages, publish_pages. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Where to change the Scope ? Or is something wrong on My PW Page ? 

Screenshot_4.jpg

2 hours ago, Gideon So said:

Hi @iNoize,

Go check your FB app settings and remove all unnecssary permission.

Gideon

Which do you mean? On the global settings or the login product settings? 

Screenshot_11.jpg

Screenshot_10.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg