Maverick

Form Builder and checkboxes with input fields

Not out of the box. For requirements like this, I usually use a regular text input with a showIf (perhaps also requiredIf) dependency on the "other" option.

Yep, I have used something similar where you only want to list a few countries, and if you select "other", a text-input appears. Or an entire fieldset, actually (different address for invoice or some such scenario).

Moderator note: this is not a module support thread, so I'm moving it to the General Support area of the forum instead. Please keep in mind that the Modules/Plugins area is only intended for module-specific support threads. Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mithlesh
      Hi there,
      My form is not getting submitted, it is showing:
      Unable to verify successful email delivery of this form submission.
      Attaching for your reference as well: 

In the Backend, it is showing Connection timed out with smtp.gmail.com
      Pl guide me how to resolve that
    • By J_Szwarga
      What is the best practice for having a form (only accessible to a logged in user) save the user's progress between sections of the form? Fieldsets? Multiple forms?
      Use case: I have a very long application form that would take 30 minutes for the applicant to fill out and I would hate for all progress to be lost due to user error. The progress needs to be logged into the user's page.
      Thanks!
    • By Robin S
      An inputfield for displaying markup editable via CKEditor.
      The module is intended for use with the Form Builder module. Allows blocks of static text to be included within a form, which can be edited in the form settings using CKEditor.
      Usage
      Install the Markup CKEditor module.
      In the Form Builder module settings, add "MarkupCKEditor" to "Inputfield types to use with FormBuilder".
      In your form settings, add a new field of type "Markup CKEditor". Enter the text you want to show in this field using "Markup Text" on the "Details" tab.
      Screenshots

http://modules.processwire.com/modules/inputfield-markup-ckeditor/
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/InputfieldMarkupCKEditor
    • By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      I am using the formSubmitSuccess form builder hook to send a copy of the form submission to a third party.
      However I couldn't figure out how to get the submissions form type at this point, the reason being is that I only want to send the data onto the third party for certain form types.
      I don't have the submission details being passed into the hook, wasn't sure how to achieve this so at the moment I have it doing a DB query to pull the latest submission details for that form type so I'm rather stumped about how I can go about achieving this.
      Hope thats makes sense.
    • By jds43
      Hello,
      I'm wondering how to add the value of a field to a URL when submitting a form, while also processing the form with FormBuilder and storing the entry in the CMS. Is this even possible with the versions below?
      FB 0.2.5 | PW 2.7.2
      Is there still a dedicated Form Builder forum here anymore?