J_Szwarga

FormBuilder Multi-page Form for logged in users

What is the best practice for having a form (only accessible to a logged in user) save the user's progress between sections of the form? Fieldsets? Multiple forms?

Use case: I have a very long application form that would take 30 minutes for the applicant to fill out and I would hate for all progress to be lost due to user error. The progress needs to be logged into the user's page.

Thanks!

Hey @J_Szwarga!

Is this related to the FormBuilder module? If so, you should really be asking this on the VIP support area. If you've bought FormBuilder, you should have access there – and if not, you should contact @ryan.

I don't have an answer to your question, but perhaps someone else will be able to chime in, here or on the VIP support area.

Note: the "Modules/Plugins" area of the forum is for dedicated module support threads only, so I'm moving this post to the "General Support" area of the forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By neophron
      Hi,
      I hope, this is the right place for questions about the Formbuilder (I couldn't find in the ProField support a subsection for the Formbuilder).
      A client needs for his website a random generator of a code (as winning numbers). This generator should be placed in a simple form (name and email) and a random generated code should be visible there.
      This code, or winning number, must be stored in the db together with the name and email. And the participant must receive a confirmation email with this code.
      I know, that the Formbuilder can store and send data to the user. But what about a random generated code? Is this a hook job?
      I found this module: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/process-field-generator/ but it's not for PW 3. 
    • By prestoav
      Hi folks.
      I'm building a Formbuilder form to create new advert pages in a marketplace. Formbuilder is ideal for this. I need to add a description field that allows text to be added with line breaks etc. so showing a CKEditor field would be ideal (i.e. exactly like the field I'm typing into right now)!.
      Does anyone know if it's possible to add a CKEditor field to the front end presentation fo a Formbuilder field, maybe via a module or such?
      Many thanks!
    • By Mithlesh
      Hi there,
      My form is not getting submitted, it is showing:
      Unable to verify successful email delivery of this form submission.
      Attaching for your reference as well: 

In the Backend, it is showing Connection timed out with smtp.gmail.com
      Pl guide me how to resolve that
    • By Peter Knight
      I have a few web forms which require testing on a weekly basis and I don't want the recipients (administrators) to receive these test emails.
      What would be a good way to test approx 15 forms from the front end and have the test delivered a list of secondary administrator recipients?
      I'm thinking that I could have some kind of config file which watches for a trigger word or email and then understands that it's a test and to bypass the normal admins?
      All of the forms ask for an email address so I could setup an email such as 'testform@email.not' etc which my config file (hook?) would watch for.
      Or is there a better way to do this?
      Additionally, I have a few extra requirements...
      Forms should goto an alternative success page. This is because I don't want my test to skew my Google Analytics conversion tracking Forms would need to be tested from the front-end and not the PW admin area Any advice appreciated.
      BTW I realise this should be posted in the proper FormBuilder support forum. I am in the process of renewing my license for access to that support forum.