Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Sergio last won the day on September 18 2019

Sergio had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

702 Excellent

1 Follower

About Sergio

  • Rank
    Sr. Member
  • Birthday 04/13/1979

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Leiria, Portugal

Recent Profile Visitors

7,915 profile views
  1. Yep, that's the challenge indeed. I need to take a look at how Klaro does that, as mentioned by @gebeer.
  2. Hi @joshua, thank you for this great module! Would you consider a suggestion to enable an "option out" approach on the check-boxes. I know this is controversial, but some clients insist on having this. Another question, do you know if there's a way to have a granular control on the scripts loaded by Google Tag Manager?
  3. Super nice! I'm more of a Hugo user, but I have to take a look on 11ty for a next project.
  4. Welcome to the forums! I'd suggest you take a look at this (pro) module by Ryan: It may save you a lot of time and possible headaches :)
  5. Hi Kathleen! Welcome to the forums. For the blogposts pages content, you need to import the database from the server. But for the assets (files folder inside templates/assets/) there's a technique to get them using hooks like Ryan shows on his post: https://processwire.com/blog/posts/pw-3.0.137/
  6. There's also a shortcut: if (!$p->isUnpublished()) :
  7. <?php $p = $pages->get(1241); if (!$p->is(Page::statusUnpublished)) : ?> <a href="<?php echo $p->url() ?>"><?php echo $p->title() ?></a> <?php endif; ?> https://processwire.com/api/ref/page/status/
  8. Your problems are gone! :) https://modules.processwire.com/modules/connect-page-fields/
  9. Actually is the other way around, the document template should NOT have a PHP file. So on the Human Resource page, you can loop though its children and display the info you need. I guess is the document title, link to download etc.
  10. /documents/human-resources/ is a page accessible because it has a template file and is published. If you set, to its children, a template that does not have a template file (.php), they will not be accessible directly. So you can use the API to get their content and show to the user. So: /documents/human-resources/ works /documents/human-resources/document-name will get a 404
  11. This worked for me: <?php namespace ProcessWire; include("../index.php"); //bootstrap ProcessWire // var_dump($wire->pages); $http = new WireHttp(); var_dump($http);
  12. I had the same problem, hope this will help someone. :) I have a multi language website with templates containing a page field called Tags, that the user can create on the fly. Here's a quick way to activate the secondary languages when a new tag is created, using the cool IftRunner module. Install the module https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/IftRunner Create a .module name inside /site/modules/IftRunner using the code below. Install this module "IftActionActivePageLanguages" you just created Go to Setup > Trigger/Action inside the admin dashboard Create a new trigger for a "Pages::saved" hook like the one shown in the screenshot.
  13. One of my client's website is running on Nginx : https://ricardo-vargas.com It works, but I think a better approach in most cases is to run Nginx as a reversed proxy with Apache serving the files, like I did for my other client: https://www.brightline.org. You get the benefits of easier configuration and a better performance (compared to only run Apache).
  14. You don't need to mess around gulp etc anymore if you don't wanna. Give https://prepros.io/ a try. After I switched from Mac to Windows, I missed Codekit and Prepros is a good alternative. :) Also runs on Linux (as it's an Electron app).
  • Create New...