Sadly I cannot intall ProcessWire on my webserver (Hosted at https://www.world4you.com/de/startseite.html, a small hosting provider in Austria)
Here is the Problem:
1. I downloaded the current masterbranch as a .zip file (After a few tries I also downloaded the code via the git clone command, that led to the same error), unzipped it and transferred it to my server. Since there is already a wordpress site installed on the root directory, I transferred the processwire files into /relaunch and created a subdomain.
2. I tried to install the language starter kit. As soon as I navigate to that folder Screenshot1 (see attached file 'processWireBug1') is shown. Everything looks nice, except the red text referring to the 'mod_rewrite' rule. The webserver provides the 'apache mod_rewrite' rule.
3. As soon as I want to press 'Check again' or 'Continue to next step' an error Page with 500 error (see Screenshot 'processWireBug2') occurs.
4. You can find my .htaccess file attached to this post..htaccess
How could I solve this issue?
Some additional information:
1) the webserver provides the apache mod_rewrite (I checked that several times) and has php version 7.3. installed.
2) since there is a wordpress site installed on the root directory, there is also a .htaccess file on the root directory. Could this .htaccess file have an impact on the .htaccess file for my processwire website?
Thanks for your help and greetings from Austria,