Barcelona

Nico Knoll

Where there with my class before school graduation. If you're into arts the stuff gaudi build all over barcelona is worth a visit as well as the Picasso museum. From the "Castell de Montjuïc" you can have a great look all over barcelona and the harbour. 

• Like 1

Stay away from the ramblas at night, too many drunk people :P

Similarly don't be drunk yourself at Las Ramblas at night or you could well get mugged. When I was last there the police just seem to sit at either end and whatever happens in the middle... happens. One guy in our group got mugged, someone tried to mug one of my brothers friends when he went a few years later - not nice.

Other than that, beautiful city and lots to do, but I was on a stag do so all I remember is Sangria and Mojito's :)

• Like 2

Just Back from there... nice city.... If you read this, the 'El Born' quarter is nice... Boqueria [next to Rambla's] where you can taste nice things, Picasso museum [if you're into that], Park Güell, Montjuïc, Sagrade Famila, and as I saw somewhere here, for eating and drinking, pick the side streets, cheaper and [most of the time] better service...

Certainly try 'patatas bravas'... Didn't have too much time and had to work, but I'd like to go back!

Off Topic: is there a processwire.tv topic somewhere?

Anyway, have fun!

• Like 1