kuba2

Small, Basic Webshop with Processwire

Hello

I need to make a small, easy Webshop for a friend. He is selling 4 music albums.

What would be the best way to go?

Is there a sensible solution for a webshop within processwire? 

Thanks

Jakob

Do You have an Idea how hard it is to install padloper?

My PHP is minimal at the moment

Thanks again

It's not hard. You can find the instructions here plus when you buy the module you will get access to the Padloper Support section here on forum so in case you're having any trouble you can post there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kuba2 said:

He is selling 4 music albums.

I don't think you need a full webshop system such as Padloper or Snipcart for 4 products.

1 hour ago, kuba2 said:

My PHP is minimal at the moment

Make it easy on yourself and use PayPal buttons - your work will be finished in 30 minutes.

• Like 7

Please, someone can explain me how I can customize the style of the Stripe payment form? :)

I try to use the same class but doesn't work. I looking inside the module but not have find any css file. If the style come from Stripe how I can change it?
I see the link of the doc, but don't have understand because our module work differente, there isn't one page with the form. or not? 

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan Sachse Mikkelsen
      I'm developing a site where the client wants a one time donation form with Mollie payment integration.
      I've been using PW for about 3 years now (and of course loving it 😉), but have absolutely no experience with any form of webshop functionality and after a full day of googling around I find myself utterly stuck in how to make this happen...
      Is there anyone out there that could point me in a direction of the simplest solution possible? I really don't want to, nor am i capable right now, to be developing a fully fledged webshop for this small feature on this particularly site 😬, so any help is greatly appreciated! 

• By MarcoPLY
      Hi everyone,
      a year ago we had put online a first version of our website, which didn't satisfy me much and had several bugs. This year I started working on a complete restyling, both in terms of functionality and graphic. I am very happy with the result obtained. Finally, last week we put this version online that I am proud to show you!
      Site EU: https://www.playwood.it/
      Site USA: https://www.us.playwood.it/
      It is an eCommerce for a small StartUp, the PlayWood, based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
      The site is multilingual, has two areas of purchase and has two levels of registration. Redirectory based on the source IP for the USA customer and preferred language in the browser for the others countries. It has systems for use registration and sending emails dependent on specific actions, like: registration, purchase, request for quotes, information request, etc. Through the API the site communicates with external platforms such as the management software, Mailchimp and other systems to support marketing and company operations. 
      The site is constantly evolving, in the future we intend to add new features.
      The site was created with these modules:
      Padloper  Login/register Media Library ProCache PayPal Checkout Subscribe to Mailchimp Tracy Debugger Cookie Management Banner Continent and country names ImagePicker Field Map Marker External libraries:
      Spectre, scss framework Swiper slideshow verlok/lazyload fancybox
      Creating this site with ProcessWire represented a moment of strong professional growth. When I started I had little knowledge of some types of language, but Processwire and its APIs give me the ability to easily build pages, manipulate data and integrate any external library easily. Thus, I was able to deepen my knowledge more and more. So I wanted to thank the creators of the cms, who keeps it and who implements it, obviously all the people in the forum for the help they gave me, was very important.
      Thank you!

• By benbyf
      Not new, but a website I've worked on for a year or so in continous development.
      http://supercarownerscircle.com/
      I originally inherited the site from another web design company - upgraded PW and over the year added ecommerce using the Stripe module and a custom integration, revamped the frontend and added lots of new templates.
      Also did some frontend work on the shopify shop.

• By Typografics
      Each year we cycle 1000km with our company to fight against cancer. To participate with 4 teams we have to collect 20.000 euros.
      Our graphic designers made some goodies en we also organise a spaghetti fundraiser. To help the sales we decided to make a webshop with our webteam. And of course we used our favourite CMS for the job! 🙂
      https://shop.typografics.be/
      At this moment we raised more than 20.000 euros, so all our teams can participate. This is a very special project for us, unfortunately one of our colleagues has been diagnosed with cancer and currently is fighting against this terrible disease. 
      Premium PW modules used in this project:
      PadLoper
      FormBuilder
      ProFields
      Variations
      With a few hooks here and there we managed to make it work. To handle the payments we made use of Mollie, we created our own payment module and will opensource this soon.
      You can read more about this project in our blog (in dutch) 
      Unfortunately we're currently only shipping to Belgium
      We’re already brainstorming to make a 2.0 version of this webshop, so all your feedback is more than welcome.
    • By anttila
      I developed my own web store platform on ProcessWire. Work like a charm. However, I would like to know what is the best way to cache web store? There is a shopping cart, many languages and previously watched products which need to run without cache but everything else could be cached. Is there a way to use PW's own cache or ProCache for everything else except for certain HTML ID? I have used MarkupCache for categories in some cases.
      I'm addicted to speed. Everything has to be loaded as fast as possible or even faster. My next step is developing AMP HTML as part of the platform, but that is not helping normal version.