Jeannette

Developer wanted // eCommerce // PW PL Padopt

Hello Fellows,

I have a wonderful webshop, using PL and Padopt, a module developed by Julien Vaubourg and highlighted in ProcessWire Newsletter. Here is our shop: cheval-ami.fr
I am looking for a new developer, helping me to keep the shop smooth and up to date.
We would like to improve automated invoicing and worldwide shipping, getting DHL integrated and give people the possibility to create their personal accounts and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are still a young company, working all in german, english and french. We are very interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but reliable reactivity in case of urgency. 
We are based in Hamburg and near Paris and would prefere to work with somebody who is available to catch up around a table, at least sometimes.
Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
Thank you, Have a beautiful day,
Jeannette

• Like 1

Salut Jeannette,

I can help you to keep your shop up-to-date and improve it. I own a license of PadLoper and wrote somes custom payment processing methods and others improvements.

I live in France, near Bayonne - meeting ourselves could be easy. I will send you my phone number / mail address by private message, and if you feel then we can call us tomorrow.

18 hours ago, Jeannette said:

Thank you, Have a beautiful day

You too ! 👍🏼 

• Like 3

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris B
      Hi,
      I have to develop an e-commerce for a client who sells trips. He wants the customer to be able to enter the contact details for each participant in the order process.
      Ex: if I order a stay for two participants, then in the order process, I should have two information area for each person (firstname, lastname, address, birth, etc.). Then I will have to store the data in the order.
      Can we customize padloper like this?
      thank u
    • By Marco Ro
      Hi everyone,
      a year ago we had put online a first version of our website, which didn't satisfy me much and had several bugs. This year I started working on a complete restyling, both in terms of functionality and graphic. I am very happy with the result obtained. Finally, last week we put this version online that I am proud to show you!
      Site EU: https://www.playwood.it/
      Site USA: https://www.us.playwood.it/
      It is an eCommerce for a small StartUp, the PlayWood, based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
      The site is multilingual, has two areas of purchase and has two levels of registration. Redirectory based on the source IP for the USA customer and preferred language in the browser for the others countries. It has systems for use registration and sending emails dependent on specific actions, like: registration, purchase, request for quotes, information request, etc. Through the API the site communicates with external platforms such as the management software, Mailchimp and other systems to support marketing and company operations. 
      The site is constantly evolving, in the future we intend to add new features.
      The site was created with these modules:
      Padloper  Login/register Media Library ProCache PayPal Checkout Subscribe to Mailchimp Tracy Debugger Cookie Management Banner Continent and country names ImagePicker Field Map Marker External libraries:
      Spectre, scss framework Swiper slideshow verlok/lazyload fancybox
      Creating this site with ProcessWire represented a moment of strong professional growth. When I started I had little knowledge of some types of language, but Processwire and its APIs give me the ability to easily build pages, manipulate data and integrate any external library easily. Thus, I was able to deepen my knowledge more and more. So I wanted to thank the creators of the cms, who keeps it and who implements it, obviously all the people in the forum for the help they gave me, was very important.
      Thank you!

• By Jeannette
      Hello, I have a wonderful webshop with lovely skills here : cheval-ami.fr
      I need some support sometimes to make sure that everything is nice and up to date.
      We want to improve the integration of Paypal, Stripe, DHL ... create personal accounts for our clients, keep our visual configurateur smooth, include a search enigne and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are a start up and very much interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but good support in case of urgency. 
      We speak english, german and french. We a have our own designer aware of ProcessWire. We could meet in hamburg or Paris.
      Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
      Thank you !
    • By breezer
      Hello all 🙂
      First I would like to say PW is a wonderful CMS and a very helpful and friendly community, which is rare these days.
      I was doing web dev as a hobby while I cared for elderly parents but now it's time to move forward and get serious ( it's getting cold here so I'll be trapped indoors lol ). A while back I created a full featured built in forum system for Evolution CMS which I could rewrite for PW if there is enough interest, although it would have to be a paid module. At the moment I only have a working version on my local wamp, I can put it online next week and send anyone interested a link via PM.
      What do ya'll think?
      I removed the old screenshots as they are not relevant any more 🙂
    • By MoritzLost
      UPDATE: I have published a stable version of this module!
      Discussion thread:
      Github: https://github.com/MoritzLost/TextformatterPageTitleLinks
      ---
      Hello there,
      I'm working on a tiny textformatter module that searches the text for titles of other pages on your site and creates hyperlinks to them. I'm not sure if something like this exists already, but I haven't found anything in the module directory, so I wrote my own solution 🙂
      It's not properly tested yet and is still missing some functionality I would like to implement, so at the moment it should be considered in BETA. Features include limiting the pages that will get searched by template, and adding a custom CSS class to the generated hyperlinks. As I'm writing this I noticed that it will probably include unpublished and hidden pages at the moment, so yeah ... it's still in development alright 😅
      You can download the module from Github:
      https://github.com/MoritzLost/TextformatterPageTitleLinks
      There's some more information in the readme as well.
      Anyway, let me know what you think! I'm happy about any feedback, possible improvements or ideas on how to improve the module. Cheers.