Happy new 2015 year!

Ivan Gretsky

Here in Russia the New Year's eve is much greater deal than Christmass. I know it is not the case at least in USA, probably in Europe too, but still want to congratulate all you PW community all around the world!

This was my first year with ProcessWire. I want to say that this CMS and the best ever community around it was probably the one most significant thing I discovered for myself this year The recently published roadmap and the enthusiasm of the community members make me sure next year will be even more exciting.

Thank you Ryan and PW addicts all around the world. Happy New Year!

P.S. We got some really nice almost -20 C New Year weather. Wonder how is it now where you at))

post-2275-0-18080500-1420015455_thumb.jp

Edited by Pete
Removed the photo of the naked kid next to the Christmas tree
  • Like 9

This was my first year with ProcessWire. I want to say that this CMS and the best ever community around it was probably the one most significant thing I discovered for myself this year. Thank you Ryan

Yup, gimme high five on that one. There are so many things in PW that all fit together just like it should.

Thank you Ryan, PW and forum for pulling a html guy into php and finally become part of the scene.

Read you all again in 2015.

• Like 3