DamegoGmbH

Processwire Developer for several Projects

Hi there,

we are a small Communication Agency in Munich and we are searching for a Processwire Developer.
A lot of our Online Projects are based on Processwire and our current Developer is switching from Freelance to a full term job.

The work can be done remotely from anywhere.

For more Informations please contact me directly via Email: p.kirschvink@damego.de

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best
Paul

• Like 2

Hi Paul,

Sounds interesting and the job is well within my area of expertise.

I would be glad to help you out.

I just sent you an email

Best Wishes,

Andrew

andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Hi Victor and Abdrew,

thanks for your quick reply unfortanetly due to the new data protection act our developer needs to be from Germany or at least his business needs to be setled in Germany.
Are you guys from Germany? 😉 Sorry i shoud have mentioned that in the original post.

Best
Paul

The work can be done remotely from anywhere.

I guess that made it confusing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DamegoGmbH said:

due to the new data protection act our developer needs to be from Germany

Sorry for the OT question but are you referring to GDPR?

• Like 2

On 5/15/2018 at 3:51 PM, DamegoGmbH said:

Hi Victor and Abdrew,

thanks for your quick reply unfortanetly due to the new data protection act our developer needs to be from Germany or at least his business needs to be setled in Germany.
Are you guys from Germany? 😉 Sorry i shoud have mentioned that in the original post.

Best
Paul

Hello Paul,

Maybe we can help you, if it's not already too late.  You can find information about us at youbility.de.
I am looking forward to hearing from you (info@youbility.de).

Best Wishes,
Alexander

Edited by youbility_software

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By modifiedcontent
      I had upgraded my Apache configuration to include PHP7.2 and PHP7.3 for a Laravel-based script on the same server. Somehow it/I messed up a previously fine Processwire site, in a very confusing way.
      The site still looks fine, but editing template files has no effect whatsoever. It is stuck on some kind of cached version. I have already disabled PHP7's OPcache, cleared browser caches, etc, with no effect.
      The pages now apparently come from PW's assets/cache/FileCompiler folder, even though I never enabled template caching for this site.
      I have tried adding "namespace ProcessWire;" to the top of the homepage template file, but then I get this fatal error:
      My functions.php file pulls data in from another Processwire installation on the same VPS with the following line:
      $othersitedata = new ProcessWire('/home/myaccount/public_html/myothersite/site/', 'https://myothersite.com/'); That apparently still works fine; the site still displays data from the other installation, but via the "cached" template that I am now unable to change.

I don't know where to start with this mess. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. 

Edit:
      Adding "$config->templateCompile = false;" to config.php results in the same fatal error as above. 
    • By Gosling
      Hi All,
      Our new agency has started using PW for a couple of client projects. We are looking for a good all round developer(s) that also can do some front end HTML styling as needed, although 99% of the time that will be provided.
      We have two projects that need immediate work, and then likely will have ongoing needs, so looking to build a good relationship with one or two devs.
      You can read more about our agency here: https://www.gosling.media
      If interested, please submit the form here: http://gds.li/jobs
      Thanks!

• By MacLeod
      [GERMAN]
      Hallo Community,
      ich hoffe Ihr könnte mir weiter helfen?
      Ich habe Processwire bei meinen Webhosting Anbieter installiert ohne Probleme.
      Nun wollte ich es bei meinen Local webserver (MAMP 4.1) installieren...
      Leider zeigt er mir einen Datenbank fehler, dass er bestimmte Tabelle nicht finden kann!!!
      (Siehe Bild)
      Kann mir einer sagen, wodurch der Fehler verursacht wirt?
      Habe es auch schon bei einen Kumpel und eine anderen Local Webserver Umgebung Installiert. Immer der Selbe Fehler.
      Gruß
      MacLeod

[ENGLISH]
      Hello Community,
      I hope you could help me further?
      I have Processwire installed at my webhosting provider without any problems.
      Now I wanted to install it on my local webserver (MAMP 4.1) ...
      Unfortunately he shows me a database error that he can not find certain table !!!
      (See image)
      Can someone tell me what causes the error?
      Have it already installed with a buddy and another Local Web server environment. Always the same mistake.
      greeting
      MacLeod

• By Demo
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a developer for a quick project. Developer would be responsible to create a new form on exiting process wire site which on submit would send data to sales force. We already have the HTML code for the form and action/REST API build. 
      Thank you
      Rajesh