blad

AdminThemeSemantic - Semantic ui based theme

Hi everyone   :)

I´m creating an AdminTheme based on Semantic UI framework. Here is the beta version. I 'm fixing bugs.

Github here

Changelog:

0.0.1 --- Fixed background color / image.

img_theme_0000_Capa%205.jpg
img_theme_0001_Capa%204.jpg
img_theme_0002_Capa%203.jpg
img_theme_0003_Capa%202.jpg
img_theme_0004_Capa%201.jpg

Edited by blad
  • Like 17

This looks great!

I didn't test the theme thoroughly but I spotted some bugs, so, here's a quick feedback:

The color background color doesn't change, and the info in the footer needs more space:

post-88-0-65664300-1463683837_thumb.png post-88-0-25313200-1463683842_thumb.png

Also, there is a flick when I go to another page. For a fraction of time the background is white and the elements are positioned differently.

• Like 1

I didn't test the theme thoroughly but I spotted some bugs, so, here's a quick feedback:

The color background color doesn't change, and the info in the footer needs more space:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 19.46.29.png attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 19.47.04.png

Also, there is a flick when I go to another page. For a fraction of time the background is white and the elements are positioned differently.

Thanks Diogo. I will fix it soon.

• Like 1

Really love that theme.
I use Semantic UI on frontend pages also ;) 

working well, like the Lato font;

noticing that the top breadcrumb is breaking to 2 lines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By modifiedcontent
      Small annoyance: I get a horizontal scrollbar in UIkit admin area - or actually Admin Theme Boss based on Uikit 3. I tried to fix it with CSS, but had trouble isolating/targeting it and don't want to mess with module or core files. I think this issue has been reported before. Is there a recommended fix? 
    • By codevark
      The Minimal Site works fine, but if I try to login as admin, I have no idea what the credentials are.
      I did not do the "install" process myself. The OVA came with everything set up, but there's no mention of the PW admin credentials being set to some initial value.
      Wondering if anyone else has tried the Bitnami OVA and if there's a simple answer.
      --Pete
    • By vwatson
      I don't have any fontawesome icons in the admin section. Not sure what's wrong. They used to appear. I've tried all the user profiles and they're gone in all of them.
      Using the browser inspector tool, I see this message:
      Access to font at 'https://www.domain.com/wire/templates-admin/styles/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.7.0' from origin 'http://domain.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
      I'm not sure why this is occurring or how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By Andi
      Getting a little deeper into the ProcessWire state-of-mind here. I seriously think I wouldn't have come back to webdev if it wasn't for this wonderful little gem of a CMS.
      I have an "Options" field added to all users on a site. If the user has anything other then "default" selected, I would like to show a permanent message in the admin like the one in the screenshot, only so that the user can't close it. As a friendly reminder that he changed that option from default to something crazy 🙂
      I've read up on how to send messages to users, but where would I hook into to make this show up all the time in the backend?
      https://processwire.com/api/ref/wire/message/
      Thanks in advance!

• By BitPoet
      Here's a small new module that adds a "Manage tags" button to the template list, just like the field list already has.
      Easily add, remove and change tags for your templates.
      https://github.com/BitPoet/TemplateTagsEditList