rosieate

Anodyne Bar Site - Vtg Menu Style

My second PW site, theanodyne.com, features info for a local bar & pool hall and is designed to look like a vintage menu. They love how easy it is to update the site.

• Like 10

Definately nice! I'm always amazed with names the brewers come up with.

Nice. Just the the type has not enough line spacing, it's not readable and hurts my brain. 

body {
    /* line-height: 1; */
}
...much better.

Nice site and I rather like the fact that they allow dogs!

Pebbles likes her pub outings - lots of laps to sit on.

Nice site and I rather like the fact that they allow dogs!

Yes nice site design. And great they allow dogs, would not go there otherwise... :) Cheers!

Great design Rosieate,

Just curious.....did you split the beer menu into different fields (1 field = 1 beer) ? 

Any plans to make it responsive?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By schwarzdesign
      We recently finished a relaunch of  the website of the consulting firm Engfer Consulting: engfer-consulting.de. Built with ProcessWire 3 and Bootstrap 4.
      Features
      Bilingual website (UPDATE: The English page is now available! the English page is inactive at the moment, as the content is not ready yet) A strong, simple data structure for job offers and news, allowing for a custom search page and fulltext search Sectioned content-blocks built with a Repeater Matrix (ProFields) Reusable components available as page reference fields Automatic generation of open graph-tags, with manual overrides available on each page Contact forms with a custom recipient depending on the current page Modules used:
      ProFields ProForms Sitemap Cookie Management Banner Duplicator Tracy Debugger Wire Mail SMTP Admin Links in FrontEnd Technical insights
      Most of the content is built using a Repeater Matrix field. Each section has an optional heading and a select-field for background colors. Some of the sections available include:
      Text blocks (a repeater-field for multi-column text) Feeds / listing of the latest job offers or news (with a field to control the number of entries shown) Displaying a team member or quote (selected through a page reference field) Downloadable files (a multivalue field for file uploads) Those sections can be combined and stringed together arbitrarily, so any number of page templates showing different contents can be built. The job offers template, in contrast, features fixed fields for taxonomy assignment, description, contact person, preview image and so on, making the job offer pages uniform and easily accesible.
      The (technically) most interesting part of the site is the job overview page, which contains custom filters that are automatically generated from the available taxonomy terms.
      The stylesheets are written in SASS, built with Bootstrap 4. Only the base and grid SASS files of Bootstrap are included, along with the Bootstrap components that we ended up using. Using Bootstrap 4 as a framework in this way makes development & styling blazingly fast, once all the utility classes are commited to muscle memory ...
      > Our Agency.
      Screenshots

• By benbyf
      Not new, but a website I've worked on for a year or so in continous development.
      http://supercarownerscircle.com/
      I originally inherited the site from another web design company - upgraded PW and over the year added ecommerce using the Stripe module and a custom integration, revamped the frontend and added lots of new templates.
      Also did some frontend work on the shopify shop.

• By kaba86
      Hello PW Community, really glad that discovered this CMS recently, it is very strange it took so long That idea of no front design limitations is just awesome!
      Need to say that I have a bit of knowledge of html and css, but almost no php, so I need your help.
      What I want to do is an article posting  cms, with this structure:

- Homepage - Projects - Articles -- Category 1 --- Articles of category 1 -- Category 2 --- Articles of category 2 - About - Contact Found this ProcessWire Profile https://github.com/tutsplus/how-to-create-an-ajax-driven-theme-for-processwire
      It covers almost all my needs, except the menu. When I add a childpage for this page http://artist.nicegrp.com/publications/world-world/ , World:World doesn't appear under Writings & Publications.
      I need a menu that works like a breadcrumb, that shows on the menu the category that you are viewing. So when I'm in articles page, on the menu it shows only articles and it's categories. When I get into a category, that category takes state active link but doesn't show on the menu links and titles for contained articles. How can I do that?
      Sorry for my long writing and English, it is not my native but I hope you understood what I need. Can you help me with that?
      Thank you

• By rareyush
      hi everyone

I am trying get a full width sub-menu on 3rd item in menu or navbar which is coming from a loop.
      i was hoping this can be done by using jquery by targeting 3rd element in navbar but jquery is blocked in some browser by default so is there any other method I can do this
    • By darrenc
      I'm trying to understand how I could have users log in as "members", provide them with a customized experience, but still serve them cached pages?
      For example let's say I have 3 roles
      Guest Member SuperUser And let's say I have a NavBar type component that has a menu. Plus it has "log in!" if guest,  or "logged in as Mike Smith"
      I would want guests to see a cached site with guest-only page access. Members should also see cached pages, but their menu may have access to members-only pages or fields or information. Furthermore they might have a "logged in as Mike Smith" element. SuperUsers can stay uncached. How does one go about creating that cache so that visitors aren't constantly re-creating the menu? Or that when "Sally Baker" logs in, she doesn't see a homepage that is cached for "Mike Smith" with all his elements?
      Thank you in advance for any replies.