abdulqayyum

how to clear cache fileCompiler

Hy Processwire community,
There are some problem in fileCompiler cache.
when i change under the directory \site\templates\ it must change under the directory /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/
but it does not update and functionality working with /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/ directory.

In this case please suggest me how i clear fileCompiler cache?
what i have to clear it manually?

Thanks AbdulQayyum.

I think PW should update the first time you access a page using the new template automatically. 

You can disable file-compiler on a per-template basis: (perhaps best to disable it for all templates while you are still developing)

setup > templates > edit template x > tab "files" > "use compiled file?"

Is there no quick way in Processwire to just clear all caches in one go?

I keep running into caching problems and then have to turn on/off caching per templates. I have also read that you can delete the contents of the cache folder, but think it broke my site the last time I tried that.

I am now troubleshooting another issue that may or may not have anything to do with caching. It would just be nice if I could just eliminate that as a cause, but wouldn't even know which template/cache to try to clear.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:27 PM, modifiedcontent said:

Is there no quick way in Processwire to just clear all caches in one go?

Hello, this module might help to achieve that: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoritzLost
      Cacheable Placeholders
      This module allows you to have pieces of dynamic content inside cached output. This aims to solve the common problem of having a mostly cacheable site, but with pieces of dynamic output here and there.  Consider this simple example, where you want to output a custom greeting to the current user:
      <h1>Good morning, <?= ucfirst($user->name) ?></h1> This snippet means you can't use the template cache (at least for logged-in users), because each user has a different name. Even if 99% of your output is static, you can only cache the pieces that you know won't include this personal greeting. A more common example would be CSRF tokens for HTML forms - those need to be unique by definition, so you can't cache the form wholesale.
      This module solves this problem by introducing cacheable placeholders - small placeholder tokens that get replaced during every request. The replacement is done inside a Page::render hook so it runs during every request, even if the response is served from the template cache. So you can use something like this:
      <h1>Good morning, {{{greeting}}}</h1> Replacement tokens are defined with a callback function that produces the appropriate output and added to the module through a simple hook:
      // site/ready.php wire()->addHookAfter('CachePlaceholders::getTokens', function (HookEvent $e) { $tokens = $e->return; $tokens['greeting'] = [ 'callback' => function (array $tokenData) { return ucfirst(wire('user')->name); } ]; $e->return = $tokens; }); Tokens can also include parameters that are parsed and passed to the callback function. There are more fully annotated examples and step-by-step instructions in the README on Github!
      Features
      A simple and fast token parser that calls the appropriate callback and runs automatically. Tokens may include multiple named or positional parameters, as well as multi-value parameters. A manual mode that allows you to replace tokens in custom pieces of cached content (useful if you're using the $cache API). Some built-in tokens for common use-cases: CSRF-Tokens, replacing values from superglobals and producing random hexadecimal strings. The token format is completely customizable, all delimiters can be changed to avoid collisions with existing tag parsers or template languages. Links
      Github Repository & documentation Module directory If you are interested in learning more, the README is very extensive, with more usage examples, code samples and usage instructions!
    • By MoritzLost
      Process Cache Control
      This module provides a simple solution to clearing all your cache layers at once, and an extensible interface to perform various cache-related actions.
      The simple motivation behind this module was that I was tired of manually clearing caches in several places after deploying a change on a live site. The basic purpose of this module is a simple Clear all caches link in the Setup menu which clears out all caches, no matter where they hide. You can customize what exactly the module does through it's configuration menu:
      Expire or delete all cache entries in the database, or selectively clear caches by namespace ($cache API) Clear the the template render cache. Clear out specific folders inside your site's cache directory (/site/assets/cache) Clear the ProCache page render cache (if your site is using ProCache) Refresh version strings for static assets to bust client-side browser caches (this requires some setup, see the full documentation for details). This is the basic function of the module. However, you can also add different cache management action through the API and execute them through the module's interface. For this advanced usage, the module provides:
      An interface to see all available cache actions and execute them. A system log and logging output on the module page to see verify what the module is doing. A CacheControlTools class with utility functions to clear out different caches. An API to add cache actions, execute them programmatically and even modify the default action. Permission management, allowing you granular control over which user roles can execute which actions. The complete documentation can be found in the module's README.
      Plans for improvements
      If there is some interest in this, I plan to expand this to a more general cache management solution. I particular, I would like to add additional cache actions. Some ideas that came to mind:
      Warming up the template render cache for publicly accessible pages. Removing all active user sessions. Let me know if you have more suggestions!
      Links
      https://github.com/MoritzLost/ProcessCacheControl ProcessCacheControl in the Module directory CHANGELOG in the repository Screenshots

• By verdeandrea
      Hello,
      I am using ProCache v3.1.8 on ProcessWire 3.0.96.
      Everything worked fine in the past, but today I noticed that the css file serverd by procache gives a 410 error. 
      The file is there, I checked.
      I deleted the cached files, I deleted the css file, I looked into the .htaccess file looking for some clues about this problem but nothing worked.
      The only way i can see my website correctly again is disabling ProCache. 
      Has anyone any clue on what could be the cause of the problem or on what should I do to fix it?
      Thanks!
    • By abdulqayyum
      Hy everyone,
      i am using loginRegister module for front-end user login.
      In this module user can login with Email/username, i am showing with Email. done
      but not showing Email in Forgotton Password section. there still showing with username.

i want to show Forgotton Password with Email instead username. and should reset with email.

please help me in this section, how i can set it with Email.

Thanks AbdulQayyum.
    • By abdulqayyum
      Markup-Google-Recaptcha is not working with LoginRegister module in Forgotton Password Form.
      Here is my code
      wire-> modules -> process -> ProcessForgotPassword.php
      protected function step1_renderForm() {
              $form = $this->modules->get("InputfieldForm");
              $form->attr('action', './?forgot=1');
              $form->attr('method', 'post');

$field = $this->modules->get("InputfieldText");     
              $field->attr('id+name', 'username');
              $field->attr('class', 'redesign-field forgotPassFeild');
              $field->setAttribute('placeholder', 'Username');
              $field->required = true;
              $field->label = $this->_("Forgotton Password");
              $field->description = $this->_("If you cannot remember your password to access the affiliates portal. simply provide your username in the box below and we'll send you a reset link via email.");
              $form->add($field);

// Calling MarkupGoogleRecaptcha Module.
              $captcha = $modules->get("MarkupGoogleRecaptcha");
             //  rendering form with recaptcha
              $captcha->render($form);

$submit = $this->modules->get("InputfieldSubmit");
              $submit->attr('id+name', 'submit_forgot');
              $form->add($submit);
              $this->session->userResetStep = 1;

// rendering form
               $out .= $form->render();

// getting captcha script
              $out .= $captcha->getScript();
              return $out;
          }

I am following this one example.

please suggest me how i can show MarkupGoogleRecaptcha in forgotton password.
      Getting log error

Thanks,
      Abdul Qayyum