Sign in to follow this  
kuba2

PW Tables in Foundation 6 not transparent

Hello

I am using the table option from the ckeditor on two sites of my new website project, as framework I am using Foundation 6. I have to present a list of songs, so the table is very practical.

Unfortunately the rows of the table aren't transparent , as they were before ( without framework ), and the table doesn't scale down in iphone screen.

Any suggestions how to handle this problem?

The two examples:

http://olikehrli.ch/kontakt/

http://olikehrli.ch/albe/

Thanks

Jakob

tbody class background color is not transparent in app.css line 3301. Is that what you mean? See sass reference, $table-background, default is white.

• Like 2

To make a table become responsive, you have to use something like FooTable and think which kind of presentation on smaller screens will make sense.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot!

background-color: transparent; did the trick!

I'm not familiar with foundation, as I use bootstrap myself. Bootstrap does have responsive tables within a div tag. You may want to look there and transfer that styling into your style file. /$.02 :)

• Like 1

Hello kuba2,

If you are using sass $table-backgound: $white is in _settings.scss line 490(ish)

Foundation 6 has a few options responsive tables depending on which suits your needed best. Scroll which scrolls the table horizontal at a set break point. Stack which will stake to on top or each other or responsive which keeps first column static and you can scroll the remaining.

Couple of links worth checking

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/table.html

http://foundation.zurb.com/responsive-tables.html

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ngrmm
      I have a page with a table. Each table row has a page-reference field and a checkbox.
      The Page sends emails to all users (page-refrence->email-field) and change the value of the checkbox in a row to 1.
      It works with this:
      <?php // event ID fron url query $eventID = $input->get('eventID','int'); // get event-page $event = $pages->get($eventID); // config $fromEmail = $event->event_mail_from; $fromName = $event->event_mail_from_name; $emailSubject = $event->event_subject; // email html body ob_start(); include('./_inc/emailbody.inc'); $emailBody = ob_get_clean(); // make event-page editable $event->of(false); // loop through table and send out emails foreach($event->event_clients_list as $event_table_row) { // get client page $clientPage = $event_table_row->client_name; // get client email $clientEmail = $clientPage->email; // if client isn't invited yet (checkbox not checked) if($event_table_row->client_invited == '') { // send email $m = new WireMail(); $m->to($clientEmail); $m->from($fromEmail, $fromName); $m->subject($emailSubject); $m->bodyHTML($emailBody); $m->send(); // mark client as invited $event_table_row->client_invited = 1; $event->save('event_clients_list'); } } ?> But i have to use a variable in my emailbody.inc which i'm able to get in the table-loop.
      So i do the including of the body inside my loop. But this doesn't work anymore. Page sends out the emails but is unable to change the value of the checkbox.
      I get no errors!
      I'm using ProTable
      <?php // event ID fron url query $eventID = $input->get('eventID','int'); // get event-page $event = $pages->get($eventID); // config $fromEmail = $event->event_mail_from; $fromName = $event->event_mail_from_name; $emailSubject = $event->event_subject; // loop through table and send out emails foreach($event->event_clients_list as $event_table_row) { // get client page $clientPage = $event_table_row->client_name; // get client email $clientEmail = $clientPage->email; // email html body ob_start(); include('./_inc/emailbody.inc'); $emailBody = ob_get_clean(); // make event-page editable $event->of(false); // if client isn't invited yet (checkbox not checked) if($event_table_row->client_invited == '') { // send email $m = new WireMail(); $m->to($clientEmail); $m->from($fromEmail, $fromName); $m->subject($emailSubject); $m->bodyHTML($emailBody); $m->send(); // mark client as invited $event_table_row->client_invited = 1; $event->save('event_clients_list'); } } ?>  
    • By maba
      Hello,
      I need to import regularly - every 15 or 30 days - a big .xslx file into my PW installation.
      This file now has 14 columns, 5.000 rows and grows every month.
      I'll need to group, order and work with these data to:
      analyse User monthly costs analyse User costs per Asset ... User (real AD account) has to match with a PW user - I can't join to the domain - but as you can see I have some services users (start with sca_*) or no user at all. Those rows have to be assigned to a specific user, e.g. account100.
      And:
      I would like to be able to have a kind of diff function to compare User assets between this and last month (and so on) other request is to have a notification when something change for a User between actual and latest import First request: which is the best solution to store those data in your opinion? Page, Table, Repeater Matrix, ...?
      Those are very repetitive data and I think a page reference is better than to import all the data every time but I have to understand how to manage those "dynamic" groups of software (AccType Det), hardware (Asset), ... For example Price will be imported and not stored with the description because it could be change in the future and I'll not have any control on it.
      Thanks!
      User,OE,productNmr,AccType1,AccType Det,Count,Price (€),Sum,ASNA,CC,AccType Info,Asset,AccGroup,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    • By Tyssen
      I have a page that contains a single ProFields table field and I want to display the contents of the table on the front end and then for logged in users, they can edit certain columns in the table.
      What I have at the moment is
      $out = '<form action="'.$page->url.'" method="post" > <table class="table"> <tbody>'; $count = 1; foreach($page->fieldName as $row) : $out .= ' <tr> <td><input type="checkbox" name="fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName"></td> </tr>'; if($input->post->submit) : $page->of(false); $page->set('fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName', $sanitizer->text($input->post->{fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName})); $page->save(); endif; $count++; endforeach; $out .= ' </tbody> </table> <button class="button" type="submit">Save</button> </form>'; The two problems I have are:
      I get an error trying from $sanitizer->text($input->post->{fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName}), not sure how to make that dynamic.  If I change the above to just a static value, e.g. $page->set('fieldName_1_columnName', 'Testing') and save the form, it's not saving the values to the database. Where am I going wrong?
    • By ivineets
      Hi,
      Whenever I try to create a repeater field on my website, I get following error:
      General error: 3161 Storage engine MyISAM is disabled (Table creation is disallowed).
      If I still continue, it creates the field but doesn't allow storing any kind of data. How do I resolve this?  Is there any alternative to repeatable content that I can use?

Thanks for your time.

• By Sonia Margollé
      I have a problem and I don't understand. I have a profield table with different fields and a select field.
      I did like it's instructed and put "value=label".
      But when I'm trying to output the select field with var_dump (to debug),  it's indicated that the field is a string that contains the value.
      Why is it a string ?  when I try  myselectfield->value  or label or title I have an error saying I'm trying to get a property on a non-object ...
      Anyone ?