Sign in to follow this  
SeoGuy

USA Based Developer Needed

I'm looking for someone familiar with processwire based in the USA, preferably in South Florida. I need a part-time developer to help with a few projects.

Our previous developer was incredible but just disappeared into thin air... no call, no show, no text, no facebook...

Please message me for details.

Hello,

I saw your post and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent to discuss this more.

Regards,

Vincent 

vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Hi,

I have worked extensively with Processwire and I would be able to help you out..

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Andrew

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dragan
      I'm puzzled by something I thought would be rather easy:
      I want to send a request to a PW page. It's POST, and I define a header, and send data as JSON.
      I need to send data in the following format:
      $ POST https://mysite.com/foo/bar/ {"headers": {"Authorization": "Bearer API_KEY", "Content-Type": "application/json"}, "body": {"fields": {"Name": "<get name>", "Department": "<get team>", "Home Address": "<get address>", "Phone #": "<get phone>", "Personal Email Address": "<get email>", "Birthday": "<get birthday>", "Date Added": "<call>currentDate</call>" }}} This is supposed to be sent via a Chatbot engine (Dexter).
      In the PW page that should handle this, $_POST is always empty, as is $_REQUEST. Same for PW's $input or if ($config->ajax) {}.
      I get the header, but no data.
      So I dug deeper, and tried this:
      @ini_set("allow_url_fopen", true);
      @ini_set("always_populate_raw_post_data", true);
      $data = json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'), true);
      $d    = print_r($data, true); // I store this, along with the header infos and timestamp in a PW page-field (instead of using file_put_content)
      I checked page permissions, I made sure I use pagename/, i.e. with trailing slash only, to avoid stripping the header away due to redirects (which somebody in an older forum thread once highly suggested).
      I tried to send the same stuff that the chatbot does via CURL. Nothing. PW error logs don't report anything (site is still in dev-mode).
      PW 3.0.81 - everything else runs just fine.
      Any ideas what I should change? Any more PHP/Apache settings maybe?
      Help is highly appreciated.

• By prestoav
      The new Monitor Audio website is a ground up build featuring a completely custom front end design and back end Processwire build. Modules in use include Multi Language, ProCache, Blog, FormBuilder, Instagram and ProFields. 
      The site has a large product catalogue, dealer finder and is in multiple languages. However, one of the main objectives for the project was to deliver a platform that could be easily edited and expanded as needs grow. The client team were involved at every stage. As developers we went a long way to make sure everything was editable.
      Other features include:
      IP controlled contact form with multiple email destinations based on enquiry type Product registration form with multi-product registration from a select group of products Company timeline with year filter all based on the blog platform Dealer finder with three dealer types and in multiple countries Newsletter signup with multiple signup opportunities (sign up box and other forms) FAQ section File downloads for products from internally (CMS) uploaded files or external file links There are also several other expansions and features planned.
      As always we'd love to hear your feedback on the site  
      https://www.monitoraudio.com/

• By Mirza
      Any plans to support for processwire with php 7?
    • By flashmaster
      Hi im new to this forum and i need some help with a booking system that i have trying to implement under Processwire. I hope that i can explain as much as i can what my problem is.
      Here is the orginal script https://github.com/olejon/phpmyreservation
      I downloaded the script and got some help to fix it because it was all messed up. I have attached a file "ReservationSystem.rar" and it should work out of the box. Also attached the database file "Phpmyreservation.sql".
      The thing is the script works great as it is now but when i install a blank version of processwire and import the script to the template folder it wont work. I have tried many things but cant get it to work just error after error etc. Please ask me if you need some more information about this. I know you are the experts so thats why im asking you.
      ReservationSystem.rar
      phpmyreservation.sql
    • By zaib
      I've a simple scenario, i want to add two users "content_creator" & "content_publisher"
      content_creator can add new pages,edit them(only edit not publish) and view only where content_publisher can publish the unpublished pages after reviewing.

Thank you.