Sign in to follow this  
SeoGuy

USA Based Developer Needed

I'm looking for someone familiar with processwire based in the USA, preferably in South Florida. I need a part-time developer to help with a few projects.

Our previous developer was incredible but just disappeared into thin air... no call, no show, no text, no facebook...

Please message me for details.

Hello,

I saw your post and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent to discuss this more.

Regards,

Vincent 

vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Hi,

I have worked extensively with Processwire and I would be able to help you out..

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Andrew

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gregory
      Hi guys, I need help.
      how do I translate Next Page?
      <?php if($page->next->id) {echo "<div class='float-right'><a class='button' href='{$page->next->url}'> Next Page </a></div>";} ?> I usually use this:
      <?php $lang = $user->language->name; if($lang == 'default') {echo "Next Page";} else {echo "Pagina successiva";} ?> or
      <?php echo __("Next Page"); ?> Thanks
    • By nuel
      Hi there
      Basically I want to call code within a ProcessWire page that isn't used as a template. Example: www.mypwpage.com/myphpfile.php
      I have a working PW Website with a couple of pages like /artists, /releases, /videos etc. Now I need a page /download without any editable fields in the backend, just calling some PHP code (that was coded by another guy) containing a form that checks unique download-codes in a second database and starts the download of the desired file. The script is working fine right now as part of a static website, but since I built PW behind the site, this independent «Download Section» of the page doesn't work anymore.
      Right now I have the main file download.php as a page template on a newly created empty page called /download, so until now the form is working (wow). After sending the form containing the download-code, the file check_code.php in a subfolder /site/templates/download is called and that's where I get an error.
      Any help?
    • By gnanasekar
      Hello All,
      Hope all doing good, I am a newbie to processwire. I have an issue please help me out!!!
      Here is my question:
      I have two usernames with one email apparently. when rebuilding my Jenkins server, I get a failed to authenticate and now I cannot reset the password of the other account. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By celfred
      Hello,
      Another newbie question. My Processwire sites is growing and I'm wondering if my way of doing things sounds goog to you. I tend to avoid what I consider 'heavy and frequent' database requests in my functions. For example :
      // In functions.php myfunction($player) { wire('$pages')->find("myselectors"); // This means about 300 database requests do something... (like $p->newTmpField = 1;) return $player; } // In template.php $allPlayers = $pages->find("template=player"); // About 300 players foreach ($allPlayers as $p) { myfunction($p); } // Now I have access to newTmpField, for example.  I tend to replace with :
      // In function.php myfunction($allPlayers) { foreach($allPlayers as $p) { // do something like set $p->newTmpField = 1 } return $allPlayers; } // In template.php $allPlayers = $pages->find("template=player"); myfunction($allPlayers); // Now $players have been modified. For example, I have $allPlayer->find("newTmpField=1"); So for the moment, I tend to choose the second solution which makes only 1 database request, but what do more experimented developers would recommend ?
      What I find useful with Page objects in functons arguments is that I have the whole 'tree' I can then 'find' in my function. But as you can see, I need to understand things better. I have a feeling my 'practical' explanation is not really convincing 🙂 
      Thanks if someone can take a few minutes to give me advice !
    • By rolisx
      Hi all!
      I have a little problem here. I want to sort a list of addresses by streetname and then by number. First, I just had a field "prod_objekt" (address) containing both and then have a foreach loop like this: $pages->get('/produzenten/')->prod_repeater->sort('prod_objekt') as $produzent. Unfortunately, this would not sort by streetnumber if I had the same streetname but multiple numbers.
      Now, I thought I could sort by two fields. prod_object (adress) first and then by prod_hausnummer (streetnumber). But I just don't know the code for it. I tried this: $pages->get('/produzenten/')->prod_repeater->sort('prod_objekt.prod_hausnummer') as $produzent, but it wouldn't work.
      Any ideas on how to solve this?
      Thanks for your help
      Roli