Sign in to follow this  
louisstephens

Unable to give reputation to user

I guess this is the right place to post this. Just this morning I went to like an answer someone had given, and was met with a popup stating: "Unable to give reputation to this user". Has anyone encountered this before, or is there some "cap" on users with a certain ratio (reputation to posts) that is keeping me from providing reputation. It was not a big deal, but I wanted to give credit to where credit was due.

Hi Louis, I suspect that this might have to do with the user himself. Can you indicate the user and post in question? 

It was DaveP and the post was 

At first I couldn't "like" the post, and I received the message in regards to reputation. After a while, I was able to hit "like".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zaib
      I'm fetching results from a template which works fine but when i change the language (in my case changed language is ARABIC), its showing me nothing
      $getResult = $pages->find("template=t3Cities_list, tags={$page->title}"); where "tags" are checkboxes with multi selection, How i can match the values?
    • By zaib
      I've a template which basically consists of some fields (imgs,urls etc..).
      after loading page all data is coming and showing in "posts.json" file which is perfect,
      issue is title link and and image link is not in the format this is my json code for exporting the page data
      $getTags = $page->get("template=tags_template, include=hidden")->children("sort=title"); $json = array(); foreach($getTags as $tag){ $json[] = array( 'title' => $tag->title, 'tag_url' => $tag->url, 'tag_img' => $tag->categorythumb->url ); } file_put_contents('posts.json', json_encode($json)); and this is what i'm getting in .json file
      { "title":"food and drink", "tag_url":"\/en\/discover\/food-and-drink\/", "tag_img":"\/site\/assets\/files\/1471\/" }, see the output , title is fine. But links are not formatted
      should be like this
      http://10.50.200.58/en/discover/food-and-drink/
      http://10.50.200.58/site/assets/files/1471/food-drink.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you.
    • By benbyf
      PW Admin doesn't really function without javascript, and my question would be, should we care?
      I think, however, either way it might be nice to add a "<span>Javascript doesn't seem to be available, therefore you may not be able to access the full functionality of the admin</span>" somewhere maybe?
    • By abdus
      For the last week or so, a number of accouts have started to post status updates with (mostly) unrelated content. I've checked out the submission histories of ~20 of them, and none of them has a recent post. They were registered long time ago and made several status updates over time. I started noticing them after the last week's forum update. Something about it allowed these status updates to surface, and now around ~10-15 updates are posted daily, which is enough to flood the activity stream.
      Is anyone else bothered by this?
      These are from the last 24 hours

• By abdus
      I'm having this issue for the last week or so. When I sign in, I make sure to check "Remember Me" box, but it doesn't seem to change anything. My account gets logged out after an hour or so, even more frequently on my smartphone. Issue persists in different browsers and devies. 
      I am using a VPN (actually a ShadowSocks proxy) but how I connect shouldn't matter, because session cookies are sent with each HTTP request
      Does anyone know what's happening and how I can stop this?
      This is how cookies look when I log out

This is after logging in

Cookies seem to be set correctly, their expiration is set to 3 months later, but it expires anyway.