Sign in to follow this  
benbyf

admin theme structure

Hello,

Does anyone know whether the is a place detailing the structure your admin theme should take when creating one? e.g. I see UiKit, Reno and Default admin themes all have default.php, init.php, controller.php files, is this a stylisitic choice or a prerequisite for any admin theme module?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Harmen
      I want to add a few pages to an AsmSelect Page field inside a repeater using the following code:
      $trialsPage = wire("pages")->get(28422); // Get the page $trialsPage->of(false); $newTrial = $ordersPage->trial_repeater_orders->getNewItem(); // Add item to repeater foreach ($selectedProducts as $selectedProduct){ $productPage = $pages->get("template=product, reference=$selectedProduct"); $newTrial->trial_selected_products->add($productPage); } $newTrial->save(); $trialsPage->save(); However, when I check the page where the field is located it doesn't have the new values as expected. The selected pages exist, the field is in the right location, made sure that the output formatting is turned off: $page->of(false); But it still doesn't work with a variable. No matter what I try, it doesn't work.
      It only works when I replace $selectedProduct with a hardcoded string. Am I doing something wrong here?
    • By louisstephens
      So I have been diving into hooks lately, and I am enjoying them thus far. However, I guess I am a bit stumped on how to achieve what I want too. I am trying to set up a hook that would create a new child page when the parent page is saved. However, when you save the parent page a second time, I just need to update the child page without creating multiple child pages. What would be the best way to go about this?
      So after rereading my post, I believe it is a bit vague so I will try to explain more. 
      The Goal:
      Create a page with a template "one". Once the page is created/saved => create a new child page with the template of "two" If the parent is saved anytime after, do nothing to the child page (limit the parent page to one child page) The parent page is really just being used to output content, whereas the child page is being used to pull out the some fields from the parent to be used elsewhere. I might have made this too complicated in my head.
    • By Peter Knight
      Is there a way to make JPGs progressive by default via the API?
      I've added the following to my site/config.php file but user-uploaded images are often displayed as non progressive.
      $config->imageSizerOptions = array( 'upscaling' => true, // upscale if necessary to reach target size? 'cropping' => true, // crop if necessary to reach target size? 'autoRotation' => true, // automatically correct orientation? 'interlace' => true, // use interlaced JPEGs by default? (recommended) 'sharpening' => 'soft', // sharpening: none | soft | medium | strong 'quality' => 95, // quality: 1-100 where higher is better but bigger 'hidpiQuality' => 60, // Same as above quality setting, but specific to hidpi images 'defaultGamma' => 0.5, // defaultGamma: 0.5 to 4.0 or -1 to disable gamma correction (default=2.0) ); Thanks
    • By J_Szwarga
      What is the best practice for having a form (only accessible to a logged in user) save the user's progress between sections of the form? Fieldsets? Multiple forms?
      Use case: I have a very long application form that would take 30 minutes for the applicant to fill out and I would hate for all progress to be lost due to user error. The progress needs to be logged into the user's page.
      Thanks!
    • By SwimToWin
      I have a website that allows users to create their personal "website" (a page with sub-pages).
      Users shall be able to:
      Log in (frontend and/or admin), Edit "their" page(s) - I am using the "Page Edit Per User"-module (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/page-edit-per-user/) to grant access to the relevant pages Create child pages - possible? Users shall not be able to see other pages in the admin interface - "Admin Restrict Page Tree" may do the trick (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/admin-restrict-page-tree/)? Frontend editing shall be possible - I am considering "Fredi" (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/fredi/) for this. The challenge is that it takes a lot of modules and configuration.
      Is there a way to set this up that doesn't require a lot of configuration for each new user?