Sign in to follow this  
benbyf

admin theme structure

Hello,

Does anyone know whether the is a place detailing the structure your admin theme should take when creating one? e.g. I see UiKit, Reno and Default admin themes all have default.php, init.php, controller.php files, is this a stylisitic choice or a prerequisite for any admin theme module?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By burning
      Hi all,
      Im currently building a photo sharing website and have a first version finished. Next step is to incorporate notifications in the website if a user likes one of your photo's, or comments on a photo you posted.
      Just like the notification bell at the top of the forums. Any idea how to approach this functionality?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By louisstephens
      I have been looking up everything I can to try to find what's going wrong with this. I have a very simple form (title and file field set to multiple) that will create a new page with the name and attachments. However, it appears that I am missing something crucial as only 1 item gets uploaded to the field. Here is my code:
      <?php $uploadpage = new Page(); $uploadpage->template = "dashboard"; $uploadpage->parent = $pages->get("/testing/"); $uploadpage->title = $sanitizer->text($input->post->new_title); $uploadpage->save(); $uploadpage->setOutputFormatting(false); $u = new WireUpload('test_upload'); $u->setMaxFiles(6); $u->setOverwrite(false); $u->setDestinationPath($uploadpage->test_upload->path()); $u->setValidExtensions(array('jpg', 'jpeg', 'gif', 'png', 'pdf')); foreach($u->execute() as $filename) { $uploadpage->test_upload->add($filename); } $uploadpage->save(); ?> I have the max files set to 6, and have a foreach loop to add the files, but it is only uploading one. Does anyone see where I might have gone astray?
    • By Pixrael
      Hi guys!
      What do you think about something like this? Because I use this option regularly in the Windows File Explorer breadcrumb and it's very useful. The drop-down menu can display only published/visible child pages. I've tried to find how to do it as a module, but I'm not a coder with enough skills for that ... or I don't know if I can use hooks to do that ...

• By AAD Web Team
      Hi,
      I've put in a support request (as a followup on an existing one) for this but it's nearly 10pm Ryan's time, so I thought I'd ask on here just in case someone can help...
      Yesterday we purchased ProDrafts, but I couldn't get the key to validate. Every time I hit submit on the module settings screen the key would be removed from the field I entered it in, and then it would complain about the missing value. I put in a support request and Ryan responded last night. It turned out it was because we're behind a proxy/firewall. He gave me a fix to get around that issue - some code to go into admin.php. I put that code in and saved admin.php, but now I can't even get into our admin anymore!
      (Just to clarify, I took the code back out and saved admin.php but that made no difference. It's definitely not the new code causing the error.)
      The errors relate to a lack of permission on the ProDrafts module (see attached screenshot). We do have a key, but evidently the code Ryan gave me to add the key in via admin.php isn't taking effect before the error is thrown...?
      I tried removing the ProDrafts directory from the modules directory, but that hasn't helped.
      Is there a hook I can put in somewhere to tell it not to load ProDrafts at all, or not check the permissions? Or is there some way to manually uninstall it from the file system?
      Thanks!
      Margaret

• By SwimToWin
      In my world, Super Users / Editors should only be able to work with Pages and administer users.
      Everything else is the domain of the web master. The purpose is to prevent technically inexperienced editors from destroying core elements of a site, such as fields and templates.
      That leaves me with the question, how to deny Super Users access to Setup, Modules and Roles / Permissions?
      PS: May I also suggest that it shall be possible to set Permission for each of the main menu items - including their sub-menu items.