Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
benbyf

admin theme structure

1 post in this topic

Hello,

Does anyone know whether the is a place detailing the structure your admin theme should take when creating one? e.g. I see UiKit, Reno and Default admin themes all have default.php, init.php, controller.php files, is this a stylisitic choice or a prerequisite for any admin theme module?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By louisstephens
      So I have a bit of code for ad management :
      <?php $ads = $pages->find("parent.template=client, sort=expiration_date"); $alert_count = 0; foreach ($ads as $ad) { $todaysdate = date("F j, Y H:i"); $today = strtotime($todaysdate); $expireson = $ad->expiration_date; $expires = strtotime($expireson); $fiveaway = $expires - 432000; if ($today > $expires) { $alert = $alert_count=+1; echo $alert; } } //end FOREACH ?> It currently finds all the pages with a parent of "client" and then I can drill down to the pages that have "Expired" in my if statement. I wanted to get a "count" of the pages that met the if statement requirements so I could output that number in an alert at the top of the page. When it runs, it currently just prints out "1 1 1 1..." and not the total count of pages. Does anyone know of a way possibly achieving my desired output? I tried count(), but that did not quite produce my desired output.

I should note that I have several other if statements dealing with the date/time for outputting other alerts as well (just didn't think they were needed for this case).
    • By rolisx
      Hi Everyone
      I have a problem here. I have built a site with Processwire on localhost and then transferred to my customer's server. a) it's a windows server (unfortunately) and b) there is a domain-mapping for this site, the domain points to a folder of another domain. Sorry, I can't explain it any better, I don't really understand the different types of servers (why do they have to be different anyway...).
      My problem is, that I see the main website but not the admin page. Do I have to add anything to my .htaccess file?
      I also tried to include web.config file. Not .htaccess nor web.config file have an impact when changing its content. I really have no clue what to do!!
      Links: mcconnellacademy.ch, mcconnellacademy.ch/admin
      Thanks for any pointing in the right direction!
    • By Dennis Spohr
      Hi all,
      in the backend of ProcessWire it's possible to define a maximum width and height for images. If you upload an image, it will be resized automatically. I find this feature very handy to safe space. Very often users upload images which are much bigger than needed.
      On my application users can upload their images via the frontend. But if you upload images using the API, images won't be resized automatically.
      Is there any way to do this?
      Currently that's my code:
      if ($_FILES['thumbnail']['name']) { $upload = new WireUpload('thumbnail'); $upload->setMaxFiles(1); $upload->setOverwrite(true); $upload->setDestinationPath($lesson->video_image->path()); $upload->setValidExtensions(array('jpg', 'jpeg', 'png')); $lesson->video_image->removeAll(); foreach ($upload->execute() as $file) $lesson->video_image->add($file); } Thanks very much!
      Dennis
    • By didhavn
      Hey everbody.

I wanted to share something I have been working for quite some time, in total currently three premium Templates or Site-Profiles for ProcessWire 3 including a onepage template, a blog template and a blog+sidebar template.

Here are some Quick Facts:
      Fully responsive Multilanguage support Full SEO support Optional Google Analytics Easily create new pages out of multiple predefined sections Lazyload the sections of a page [Group and update website-information into blogs] (blog, blog+sidebar) [Use tags to tag and group blog entries] (blog, blog+sidebar) [User-comments] (blog, blog+sidebar) [Create each page with or without sidebar] (blog+sidebar) Website-wide search by text or tags Password protect each page individually with sophisticated page-encryption with dummy texts and pixelated images
      Just go to https://pwtemplates.de to test the demos (e.g. blog-sidebar) and purchase them for a small expense allowance.

Hope you like it!
    • By Mirza
      Hi All,
      I have created a script which will create the pages and it should be unpublished.
      I have added the status as unpublished by default while first time saving the page as below.
      $hotelPage->hotel_website = $hotel['hotelWebsite']; // By default page created will be unpublished state $hotelPage->addStatus(Page::statusUnpublished); $hotelPage->save(); $hotelPage->setOutputFormatting(false); // Add hotel images only after setting output formatting to false $hotelPage->images->add($hotel['hotelImage']); $hotelPage->save(); On the same time, saving the hotel image as well and triggering the save method.
      But when I see the created page in the tree, Its shows unpublished but publish_date is not empty(date will be present as created, modified and published are all same)
      Now I don't understand why the date is getting filled into the publish field for a page?
      Please let me know if am doing something wrong.