didhavn

Download premium Templates (onepage, blog, blog+sidebar) for PW 3 on https://pwtemplates.de

7 posts in this topic

Hey everbody.

I wanted to share something I have been working for quite some time, in total currently three premium Templates or Site-Profiles for ProcessWire 3 including a onepage template, a blog template and a blog+sidebar template.

Here are some Quick Facts:

• Fully responsive
  • Multilanguage support
  • Full SEO support
  • Optional Google Analytics
  • Easily create new pages out of multiple predefined sections
  • Lazyload the sections of a page
  • [Group and update website-information into blogs] (blog, blog+sidebar)
  • [Use tags to tag and group blog entries] (blog, blog+sidebar)
  • [Create each page with or without sidebar] (blog+sidebar)
  • Website-wide search by text or tags
  • Password protect each page individually with sophisticated page-encryption with dummy texts and pixelated images

Just go to https://pwtemplates.de to test the demos and purchase them for a small expense allowance.

Hope you like it!

7 people like this

Nice work. I wish you used UIkit instead of Bootstrap, otherwise I like them ;) 

One unwanted artifact I spotted:
pwtemplates.de-issue-screenshot.png.0111b942168fde746b8f135d5867c085.png

1 person likes this

Hey szabesz.

Thanks for you nice words and pointing out the z-index bug...just fixed it, thanks.

And funny that you just mentioned UIkit :-) I already planned to write a new template set based on UIkit (fantastic framework) and will most probably start with a wedding-theme.

1 person likes this

hey clsource.

thanks for the reply!

and you are absolutely right, it is odd...but i needed a quick solution and couldnt find a good and especially quick PW way. once I have more time again, the plan is to move and extend the pwtemplates.de page

3 people like this

Do your blog templates supply any user comment functionality ? I know that there are modules for it and it might be easy to integrate them.

Thanks in advance

Martin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now