didhavn

Download premium Templates (onepage, blog, blog+sidebar) for PW 3 on https://pwtemplates.de

Hey everbody.

I wanted to share something I have been working for quite some time, in total currently three premium Templates or Site-Profiles for ProcessWire 3 including a onepage template, a blog template and a blog+sidebar template.

Here are some Quick Facts:

• Fully responsive
  • Multilanguage support
  • Full SEO support
  • Optional Google Analytics
  • Easily create new pages out of multiple predefined sections
  • Lazyload the sections of a page
  • [Group and update website-information into blogs] (blog, blog+sidebar)
  • [Use tags to tag and group blog entries] (blog, blog+sidebar)
  • [User-comments] (blog, blog+sidebar)
  • [Create each page with or without sidebar] (blog+sidebar)
  • Website-wide search by text or tags
  • Password protect each page individually with sophisticated page-encryption with dummy texts and pixelated images

Just go to https://pwtemplates.de to test the demos (e.g. blog-sidebar) and purchase them for a small expense allowance.

Hope you like it!

• Like 8

Nice work. I wish you used UIkit instead of Bootstrap, otherwise I like them ;) 

One unwanted artifact I spotted:
pwtemplates.de-issue-screenshot.png.0111b942168fde746b8f135d5867c085.png

• Like 1

Hey szabesz.

Thanks for you nice words and pointing out the z-index bug...just fixed it, thanks.

And funny that you just mentioned UIkit :-) I already planned to write a new template set based on UIkit (fantastic framework) and will most probably start with a wedding-theme.

• Like 1

hey clsource.

thanks for the reply!

and you are absolutely right, it is odd...but i needed a quick solution and couldnt find a good and especially quick PW way. once I have more time again, the plan is to move and extend the pwtemplates.de page

• Like 3

Do your blog templates supply any user comment functionality ? I know that there are modules for it and it might be easy to integrate them.

Thanks in advance

Martin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robin S
      Another little admin helper module...
      Template Field Widths
      Adds a "Field widths" field to Edit Template that allows you to quickly set the widths of inputfields in the template.

Why?
      When setting up a new template or trying out different field layouts I find it a bit slow and tedious to have to open each field individually in a modal just to set the width. This module speeds up the process.
      Installation
      Install the Template Field Widths module.
      Config options
      You can set the default presentation of the "Field widths" field to collapsed or open. You can choose Name or Label as the primary identifier shown for the field. The unchosen alternative will become the title attribute shown on hover. You can choose to show the original field width next to the template context field width.  
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/TemplateFieldWidths
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/template-field-widths/
    • By louisstephens
      I have done a bit of searching, but I can not seem to find an actual answer. I have a list of services as child pages under "Services". I can output the services just fine, but I cant wrap my head around how to group them "alphabetically" like:
      Services A - Service "A" 1 - Service "A" 2 - Service "A" 3 B - Service "B" 1 - Service "B" 2 - Service "B" 3 C - Service "C" 1 - Service "C" 2 - Service "C" 3 Has anyone achieved this type of functionality before?
    • By Falk
      Hi!
      I have lots of blogposts in my pagetree and I want the pagelabel to include the value of the post’s datefield (only the year).
      Adding date | title in the template settings results in something like…
      1536012000 | my blogpost title
      Is it possible to convert the timestamp to a readable date?

• By mjut
      Hello!
      I am trying to get some extra css-file into my admin templates. I managed to modify my admin.php to this:
      <?php namespace ProcessWire; require($config->paths->adminTemplates . 'controller.php'); echo "<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='" . $config->urls->templates . "css/admin.css'>"; By doing so, the css <link> is added to the very end of each parsed admin-html. (right AFTER the closing </body> tag.)
      That causes some trouble. e.g. the page tree is not displaying any more. Although, other pages are working - like the edit form of a page.
      My question: is there a correct way of adding my extra css to the admin area?
      Thanks for you help!
      Stephan

• By karian
      I don't know why multiple instances (repeater_repeat_columns1, repeater_repeat_columns2, ...) of my repeater field are displayed inside Template field (see image).
      Is there a way to clean/reset it ?