Repeater update error

Nicolas

3 minutes ago, Nicolas said:

Hi,

I'm experiencing error on saving a page with multiple repeater fields. Any clue on a solution is welcome.

Updating to the repeater field pages under the Admin work as expected though.

NIcolas

Capture d’écran 2016-10-31 à 11.05.57.png

Capture d’écran 2016-10-31 à 11.04.49.png

Could you be a little bit more expressive about what exactly it is that you need?  Have you just asked a question and also came up with the answer?

• Like 1

What i want to achieve is to be able to add an remove pages from the repeater fields.

When saving the page holding the repeater field on creation everything work as expected, but later on when updating any field in the repeater the changes are not save and an error occurs.

My version of ProcessWire version 3.0.36.

• Like 1

Try turning off AJAX for the repeater: "Repeater dynamic loading (AJAX) in editor"

Currently, there are a few Repeater related issues reported at the github repo: https://github.com/processwire/processwire-issues/issues but yours seems to be unrelated.

Do you happen to have any modules/code that might interfere (via hooks) with the save operation? The error message says that OutputFormatting had been left "on" (true), and probably it is not a bug in the core, I guess.

3 hours ago, szabesz said:

Try turning off AJAX for the repeater: "Repeater dynamic loading (AJAX) in editor"

Currently, there are a few Repeater related issues reported at the github repo: https://github.com/processwire/processwire-issues/issues but yours seems to be unrelated.

Do you happen to have any modules/code that might interfere (via hooks) with the save operation? The error message says that OutputFormatting had been left "on" (true), and probably it is not a bug in the core, I guess.

No luck by turning off the dynamic loading.