Email Obfuscation (EMO)

Roope

Hi Roope

First of all, thanks so much for this great module!

Just tested your latest release (v1.3.0 Stable) and got the following error (on PHP 8.1):
Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: int + string in /site/modules/EmailObfuscation/EmailObfuscation.module:444

11 hours ago, patrick said:

Hi Roope

First of all, thanks so much for this great module!

Just tested your latest release (v1.3.0 Stable) and got the following error (on PHP 8.1):
Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: int + string in /site/modules/EmailObfuscation/EmailObfuscation.module:444

Fixed

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

@Roope I am using this module on PHP 8.1.2 and just received this error message:

PHP Deprecated: Implicit conversion from float 521638.00000000006 to int loses precision in /home/users/xxx/site/modules/EmailObfuscation/EmailObfuscation.module:211

The module seems to work normally though. Is this something to be concerned about?

On 1/24/2024 at 3:52 PM, Stefanowitsch said:

@Roope I am using this module on PHP 8.1.2 and just received this error message:

PHP Deprecated: Implicit conversion from float 521638.00000000006 to int loses precision in /home/users/xxx/site/modules/EmailObfuscation/EmailObfuscation.module:211

The module seems to work normally though. Is this something to be concerned about?

No need be concerned but thanks for the notice, I pushed a fix for this.

https://github.com/BlowbackAgency/EmailObfuscation/commit/8dd2a3c278b86a36329122aac5d9ef0db7875218

• Thanks 1