VeiJari

Checking if template is a temporary template before saving

Hello, our customer doesn't like the fact that they have to first add a title and then add the other info in the form. Therefore, we've enabled the way to skip this by making a temporary file before saving.

But the problem is that by using module schedulepages in this piece of code in the module:  

if (!$page->isNew() && $page->publishable() && $page->isChanged('status') && $page->is(Page::statusUnpublished) && $page->publish_from) {
            $this->session->error($this->_("“Publish From Date” field was cleared to prevent the page from being unintentionally re-published on the next Lazy Cron run."));
            $page->publish_from = null;
            $page->save('publish_from');
        }

it fires even with the temporary file and therefore after first save it resets the publish_from field. Is there a way to check if template is temporary, or something along those lines?

One solution is just to ask the customer to first save the form after adding a title, but I don't see that as a good solution.

@VeiJari What do you mean under "temporary file"?  

17 hours ago, Zeka said:

@VeiJari What do you mean under "temporary file"?  

@Zeka

In template settings advanced "Tila" means status so I'm referring to this "temp unpublished" status.

image.png.890d186f8b98d60d5cd0dfc4b69da3ae.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.