Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Mats last won the day on April 8 2015

Mats had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

248 Excellent

About Mats

  • Rank
    Distinguished Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests

Recent Profile Visitors

9,224 profile views
  1. Reversing the selectors worked well, thanks.
  2. @matjazp I haven't figured out why some pages didn't work while others seems to work with the same selector combination. This is what it looks like in the admin: When i removed the has_parent selector the error resolved.
  3. Seems like the has_parent field in combination with a page-id was the culprit.
  4. @matjazp Thanks, i did but the error persisted. Should have mentioned it.
  5. This module crashed a site that was upgraded to ProcessWire 3.0.123. Anyone else seen this?
  6. After disabling the Dynamic Roles module everything is working ok.
  7. Hi! On a clients multilanguage site, upgrading to latest PW version, started to generate the following exceptions: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pages.has_parent' in 'where clause' (in /wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php line 480) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pages.has_parent' in 'where clause' (in /wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php line 480) And this message by the newly created page: Name already in use! A sibling page (id=15877) is already using name "my-page-name" for language: English Searching the forums the only thing i've found seems related to multi language:
  8. @PCuser Try the dev-version, sans google api: https://github.com/madebymats/FieldtypeLeafletMapMarker/tree/dev
  9. @PWaddict I'll look into it.
  10. @PWaddict All versions except the dev-version.
  11. Thanks @BrendonKoz it's updated now.
  12. @gmclelland That's strange, seems to be correct in the modules directory. @PWaddict Yes, but In the latest dev release geocoding is done by Nominatim.
  13. Snipcart: https://snipcart.com/blog/processwire-ecommerce-tutorial
  14. I tried to replace the Google geocoder (for the module settings i.e.) with Nominatim in the dev version of the module. Still beta but i seems to work. https://github.com/madebymats/FieldtypeLeafletMapMarker/tree/dev
  15. Mats

    ProcessWire on the web

    Interesting blog post on the sharp looking site of Internet Dreams (via the latest issue of weekly.pw) https://www.netdreams.co.uk/blog/processwire-website-development/
  • Create New...