prestoav

Paywhirl with PW for Digital Subscription

Hi folks,

I have a marketplace site built on PW which I'd like to tie to a subscription payment system for those selling. The user accounts currently use specific PW user accounts. I'm looking closely at PayWhirl to manage payments and subscriptions as it looks ideal for subscriptions. Their API seems to work well too from initial testing.

I wondered if anyone else in this super forum had used PayWhirl and had any advice or tips & tricks?

Thanks.

https://app.paywhirl.com/

Sorry no experience in this sector - I've had a look at https://www.mollie.com/ but never had the possibility to try it out but they seem to offer easy recurring payments.

• Like 2

On 22/01/2018 at 4:01 PM, noelboss said:

Interested as well… what other options did you check out?

This looks nice as well!

https://snipcart.com/

Hi noelboss.

Thanks for the Snipcart recomendation. This looks very good. I'm investigating...

• Like 1

@prestoav, @noelboss

I also wanted a PayWhirl API for ProcessWire so just went ahead a built one. It's basic - simply a PW wrapper for the PayWhirl API but should be OK. Biggest gotcha I discovered was that at present, you need a paid PayWhirl account - not the freebie one. You could ask PayWhirl to grant access to your free account for development purposes... Will let you know their answer to my request for same.

• Like 3

As far as I can tell, translation for paywhirl is very limited (to one language) – a dealbreaker for us…

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeannette
      Hello Fellows,

I have a wonderful webshop, using PL and Padopt, a module developed by Julien Vaubourg and highlighted in ProcessWire Newsletter. Here is our shop: cheval-ami.fr
      I am looking for a new developer, helping me to keep the shop smooth and up to date.
      We would like to improve automated invoicing and worldwide shipping, getting DHL integrated and give people the possibility to create their personal accounts and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are still a young company, working all in german, english and french. We are very interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but reliable reactivity in case of urgency. 
      We are based in Hamburg and near Paris and would prefere to work with somebody who is available to catch up around a table, at least sometimes.
      Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
      Thank you, Have a beautiful day,
      Jeannette
    • By quickjeff
      Hi Guys, 
      I have been debugging a site for the last 2 hours and cannot solve the issue. 
      I have a site running on 3.0.148. 
      I installed the Kongondo Blog module and was updating the templates to include the website style. 
      Once everything was set and done, I checked the page tree to see an error appear. 
      Template must be assigned a name before 'filename' can be accessed
      The same error appears in templates. 
      Debugging Steps
      I checked the templates in the server to ensure I didnt accidentally delete the namespace.  Deleted cache in browser and server under assets Still no go. 
      Any help is appreciated. 
      Thanks! 
    • By Spyros
      Hello
      I'm having a strange issue with the $page->find(), for some reason I'm missing some of the pages from the results. I found then that I was missing all the pages with the same "PAGE NAME". Is it a bug or am I missing something?
      PS 
      If I change the "PAGE NAME" of one of the missing ones then I'm retrieving the page without any problem.
      Thank you
    • By Guy Incognito
      This short script loops through some images from an XML feed and pushes new ones to an image field. It all works perfectly, except for some reason the last image (only) in the loop each time doesn't receive the image description... can everyone spot why? TIA! 🙂 
      foreach ($propertyImages as $img) { $fileName = trim($img[0]); if ( !empty($fileName) ) { $imgPath = '../property_data/'.$fileName; if(file_exists($imgPath) && !in_array(strtolower($fileName),$currentImages)) { $p->property_images->add($imgPath); $p->save(); $newImg = $p->property_images->last(); $newImg->description = $img[1]; $p->save(); } } }  
    • By MateThemes
      Hello everyone!
      I am working with Processwire since some time. But some topics are quite hard for me.
      I have a Portfolio (Gallery) Page.
      I am build a template with Portfolio Index and pages with portfolio entries.
      Structure:
      Portfolio Index
      -- Portfolio Entry
      -- Portfolio Entry
      and so on.
      Portfolio Entry has an Image field with max 12 images and are accessible Templates. 
      Now I want to display the single Portfolio Entry on the Portfolio Index and Paginate them. In the index page all images of a single Entry page should be displayed (I should not be organized as albums, where a random image of the portfolio entry should be displayed). 
      I have no clue to achieve this. May someone could give me an advice.
      Thank you in advance!