Oliver

Berlin-based dev with experience in implementing shop solutions in PW

I moved to Berlin in April and left behind the graphic design studio I co-founded in Basel to get myself more into digital product design. Last week one of my old clients from Basel approached me because they are currently thinking about implementing an own web shop on their website (run on PW).

Now I’m looking out for a Berlin-based PW dev with experience in implementing web shops (external platforms or/and PadLoper) in a PW environment who would be interested in collaborating with me on this. I’d mainly work on the design and provide support with the project/code structure on implementation.

If this sounds interesting to you, get in touch! If you are very interested and not based in Berlin, don’t hesitate to reply anyway.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeannette
      Hello Fellows,

I have a wonderful webshop, using PL and Padopt, a module developed by Julien Vaubourg and highlighted in ProcessWire Newsletter. Here is our shop: cheval-ami.fr
      I am looking for a new developer, helping me to keep the shop smooth and up to date.
      We would like to improve automated invoicing and worldwide shipping, getting DHL integrated and give people the possibility to create their personal accounts and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are still a young company, working all in german, english and french. We are very interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but reliable reactivity in case of urgency. 
      We are based in Hamburg and near Paris and would prefere to work with somebody who is available to catch up around a table, at least sometimes.
      Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
      Thank you, Have a beautiful day,
      Jeannette
    • By Marco Ro
      Hi everyone,
      a year ago we had put online a first version of our website, which didn't satisfy me much and had several bugs. This year I started working on a complete restyling, both in terms of functionality and graphic. I am very happy with the result obtained. Finally, last week we put this version online that I am proud to show you!
      Site EU: https://www.playwood.it/
      Site USA: https://www.us.playwood.it/
      It is an eCommerce for a small StartUp, the PlayWood, based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
      The site is multilingual, has two areas of purchase and has two levels of registration. Redirectory based on the source IP for the USA customer and preferred language in the browser for the others countries. It has systems for use registration and sending emails dependent on specific actions, like: registration, purchase, request for quotes, information request, etc. Through the API the site communicates with external platforms such as the management software, Mailchimp and other systems to support marketing and company operations. 
      The site is constantly evolving, in the future we intend to add new features.
      The site was created with these modules:
      Padloper  Login/register Media Library ProCache PayPal Checkout Subscribe to Mailchimp Tracy Debugger Cookie Management Banner Continent and country names ImagePicker Field Map Marker External libraries:
      Spectre, scss framework Swiper slideshow verlok/lazyload fancybox
      Creating this site with ProcessWire represented a moment of strong professional growth. When I started I had little knowledge of some types of language, but Processwire and its APIs give me the ability to easily build pages, manipulate data and integrate any external library easily. Thus, I was able to deepen my knowledge more and more. So I wanted to thank the creators of the cms, who keeps it and who implements it, obviously all the people in the forum for the help they gave me, was very important.
      Thank you!

• By benbyf
      Not new, but a website I've worked on for a year or so in continous development.
      http://supercarownerscircle.com/
      I originally inherited the site from another web design company - upgraded PW and over the year added ecommerce using the Stripe module and a custom integration, revamped the frontend and added lots of new templates.
      Also did some frontend work on the shopify shop.

• By kuba2
      Hello
      I need to make a small, easy Webshop for a friend. He is selling 4 music albums.
      What would be the best way to go?
      Is there a sensible solution for a webshop within processwire? 
      Thanks
      Jakob
    • By prestoav
      Hi folks,
      I have a marketplace site built on PW which I'd like to tie to a subscription payment system for those selling. The user accounts currently use specific PW user accounts. I'm looking closely at PayWhirl to manage payments and subscriptions as it looks ideal for subscriptions. Their API seems to work well too from initial testing.
      I wondered if anyone else in this super forum had used PayWhirl and had any advice or tips & tricks?
      Thanks.
      https://app.paywhirl.com/