Oliver

Berlin-based dev with experience in implementing shop solutions in PW

I moved to Berlin in April and left behind the graphic design studio I co-founded in Basel to get myself more into digital product design. Last week one of my old clients from Basel approached me because they are currently thinking about implementing an own web shop on their website (run on PW).

Now I’m looking out for a Berlin-based PW dev with experience in implementing web shops (external platforms or/and PadLoper) in a PW environment who would be interested in collaborating with me on this. I’d mainly work on the design and provide support with the project/code structure on implementation.

If this sounds interesting to you, get in touch! If you are very interested and not based in Berlin, don’t hesitate to reply anyway.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By prestoav
      Hi folks,
      I have a marketplace site built on PW which I'd like to tie to a subscription payment system for those selling. The user accounts currently use specific PW user accounts. I'm looking closely at PayWhirl to manage payments and subscriptions as it looks ideal for subscriptions. Their API seems to work well too from initial testing.
      I wondered if anyone else in this super forum had used PayWhirl and had any advice or tips & tricks?
      Thanks.
      https://app.paywhirl.com/
    • By Samk80
      Hi there community,

I'm new to this site. Basically I just discovered processwire. I was always a fan of Joomla but recently I came across a site which was designed by processwire. I looked at some of modules on processwire website but couldn't find the module I need.

I want to create a website that does the custom configuration of a product and provides product filtering.
      Something similar to this site but not exactly the same.

Is there a module that can do that?

Basically the product configuration is done by checking the compatibility values between the categories, so the module need to support product tagging or some sort of value check to only display compatible products. 

• By Kass
      Hi everyone,
      Does anyone know how I could insert an add-to-cart button (of a product from Prestashop) onto a Processwire page? The add-to-cart button should then lead the user to the checkout page of a Prestashop installation. The user should be able to select the product quantity before adding-to-cart. 
      I am aware of simplecart.js but I do not want to use it because of its security flaws which I've read about. I'm also aware of Padloper but it doesn't really suit my needs.
      I saw a thread about this topic posted in 2014 but it is a bit older now and provides no conclusive answer :
      Thanks for any help
      Kass
    • By kongondo
      Hi all. For a while now been wondering how many would be interested in a backend and frontend shop catalogue built on top of PadLoper? I've previously spoken to @apeisa about this and his take is that there are no plans to develop PadLoper in this direction but he's happy to support such efforts.
      The gist of the backend shop catalogue is to provide one place (think ProcessModule) where you can manage your PadLoper products - add, edit, delete, track sales, etc without having to set up the underlying structure yourself. The frontend would be like a shop/webstore profile, a frontend cart basically, that's customisable. The shop would be 100% powered by PadLoper. This means that to use the 'shop catalogue' would require that PadLoper is installed.
      These are just loose ideas at the moment for a pro module. This might or might not see the light of day depending on feedback. Anyway, would love to hear thoughts, thanks.
    • By Sylv
      Hello all ! Just because I'm proud to be featured by Snipcart (js ecommerce solution) about my integration on my Processwire based website !
      This post talks about Processwire and how I've done it : https://snipcart.com/blog/case-study-ateliers-fromagers-processwire
      If you wanna take a look at my website : https://www.ateliersfromagers.com/ (french & english)
      Have a good day everyone !
      S