purwa Posted May 28, 2014 Posted May 28, 2014 Hi Everyone, a quick and stupid question: how do I insert image description in images field when I set the default view to "grid" ?
adrian Posted May 28, 2014 Posted May 28, 2014 I don't see how it is possible in grid view, so your editors need to know to switch to list view to enter descriptions using the button at the top right of the images field.
purwa Posted May 28, 2014 Author Posted May 28, 2014 ups, I missed that tiny button, thanks adrian. the editor is me 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now