Website for a school food supplier startup

marcus

Launched just a few days ago: http://yummimami.de - a presentational website for a German startup supplying healthy and kid-compatible presented food to schools.

Some features

• Responsive
  • Forms via FormBuilder
  • Navigation via MarkupSimpleNavigation (which, at least in my use case, evolves into something super essential for PW - like Views for Drupal for example ;) )
  • Widget handling via having a big pool with pages of template type "widget", then referencing (and hence, rendering) them on content pages
  • Editorial influence on the homepage teasers main color via SVG + field + ColorPicker (not necessary to that extent since the customer doesn't need to change the color to any other that magenta, green or brown - but still: proof of concept)
  • Like 13

Great site. Nice Colors :)

Everything is simple, clean and easy to get. Really good.

But a small german law advice. All other people can ignore the next lines. ;)

Wenn die Datenschutzerklärung zusammen mit dem Impressum auf einer Seite steht, dann muss dies im Linktext ersichtlich sein. Sonst gilt die Datenschutzerklärung als nicht existent und die Seite ist abmahnfähig. Besonders weil Google Analytic verwendet wird...

• Like 1

But a small german law advice. All other people can ignore the next lines. ;)

Wenn die Datenschutzerklärung zusammen mit dem Impressum auf einer Seite steht, dann muss dies im Linktext ersichtlich sein. Sonst gilt die Datenschutzerklärung als nicht existent und die Seite ist abmahnfähig. Besonders weil Google Analytic verwendet wird...

Oh, didn’t know this yet. Any links regarding that issue? THX!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

nice site. Hope they will have success. The stuff, our children get at day nursery and/or primary school can be unbelievable bad: http://neverseconds.blogspot.de/

However, the text could be more straightforward in my opinion. As I see it, it's much to much text and somehow kind of "amtsdeutsch" (can't translate, sorry. "Type of complicated language spoken by officials" maybe). Maybe you can iterate over it and make it more appealing? Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for your input on this! I'll forward it to my customer. In this case, I wasn't really integrated in the editorial process/final text creation apart from site design and of course site structure.

Oh, didn’t know this yet. Any links regarding that issue? THX!

I should visit this forum more often...^^

Sorry for the delay.

Here a Blog Post of RA Schwenke:

http://rechtsanwalt-schwenke.de/lg-frankfurt-piwik-abmahnung-fehlerhafter-datenschutzerklaerung-erneut-bestaetigt/

The post is about, how to use Piwik in a secure way. At the end, you'll find the general advice about "Datenschutz".