New ProcessWire Store

ryan

• 1 month later...

Ryan, have you thought about making the store something that module authors can publish their commercial modules at? You then take 10% or so. This would make it the goto-store for commercial modules, and authors would not have to come up with custom solutions selling their modules.

• Like 2

Another vote here for:

1. ProcessWire merchandise. Mugs, t-shirts.

2. A mechanism for selling modules through the PW site. Devot-ee seems to have built a very successful model on this for ExpressionEngine.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello folks. I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to be posting this but, well, here goes.

With both Michael van Laar and Ryan's permission, I have followed up on the idea I posted in this thread for a simple PW merchandise design and made it available on both the European and US version of SpreadShirt.

post-465-0-40693900-1436126230_thumb.png

Let me know if you like it. I will split proceeds 50:50 with Ryan if anyone buys any of these. Here it is in the US SpreadShirt site. Here it is in the European SpreadShirt site. Edit: I have now setup a specific spreadshirt shop for these products...

PW Geeks

I've ordered one of these myself from the European store and the T-Shirt quality is good but I would recommend you double check the description of whatever colour you choose in the swatch picker as it isn't clear - I ended up with  metallic silver for the word "process" instead of the grey I thought I was picking. Not a pretty result.

Edited by netcarver
Update shop links
  • Like 3

Let me know if you like it. I will split proceeds 50:50 with Ryan if anyone buys any of these.

The "PW ! WP" idea is clever, but not exactly my cup of tea. Also, regarding this design in particular I feel that the logo might be too much. Even if it makes it clear that this is a PW shirt, at the same time it feels a bit like having to explain a joke; it's not nearly as funny anymore. Apart from that, it's great to see (more or less) official apparel, and I sincerely wish you sell a bunch of these!

A bit off-topic, but if there was a shirt available with nothing but the "ProcessWire" logo text, or the "P" symbol, I'd get one instantly. Of course I could just get a shirt like that myself, and I believe some of us have already done so, but if the proceedings would (even partially) support Ryan / ProcessWire, that'd be even better :)

• Like 4

Hi Teppo.

I did try getting exactly such a shirt accepted by SpreadShirt's legal department but the p as an @ logo was rejected without reason. I guess it was too similar to others - but that is speculation.

I will look into running a SpreadShirt hosted shop on my one of my own domains with exactly such a design in it as I believe the rules for product acceptance in such a shop are a lot looser.

• Like 1

A big thank-you to the first customers to purchase through my PW merchandise shop - I very much appreciate it!

Please let me know if there are any other products you want to see PW branded and what your experience in the SpreadShirt hosted shop was like.

I'm also now curious about which phone/tablet cases folks here are using!

• Like 1

Great job setting this up Netcarver! Just spent some time browsing through the store and I like what you've got here. I especially like this shirt (dark blue with just white PW logotype across the front). Also, that's really kind of you to want to send me 50% of what you make from this, but I've not participated in setting this up at all–you've done all the legwork, and you should keep whatever you make from it. I'm just glad to see some nice PW merchandise here. These shirts are good advertising for PW and help to spread the word. 

• Like 1