WireMailSmtp

horst

1 hour ago, MarkE said:

the reason I chose to make the change I did, rather than the one you suggest, is because different mail modules permit slightly different methods so the WireMailSmtp methods may not work without changing the class

Hi @horst. As I suspected your one-liner doesn't work because:

Method WireMailRouter::sendSingle does not exist or is not callable in this context

Do you have any objection to my suggested change?

3 hours ago, MarkE said:

Also, my suggestion will work as a standalone test of WireMailSmtp even if the current class is something completely different

Ok! 👍
That is something, I can test here without having WireMailRouter.

On 9/12/2024 at 3:58 PM, horst said:

Hi, I don't have WireMailRouter and therefor don't know how it works together.
But please can you (or @Ivan Gretsky or @wbmnfktr, who seems to have it too, like you) simply test the following OneLineChange in the WireMailSmtp-Testfunction?  

@horst, how do you do? I do not have WireMailRouter on none of my sites either. Sorry.

But I have a bug with my new installation. And it seems to be a long standing - see here. Could you please look into it?

2024-07-07_17-05.thumb.png.412858c3838b4ab94b768f39d2c2b9a3.png

4 hours ago, Ivan Gretsky said:

I've seen it on 3.0.219. Just upgraded to the latest dev (3.0.241) and it is got even worse - can't open module config in admin at all:

Ok, I will try to find whats going wrong.

And just for the record: I'm currently using it, also in PW 3.0.241 with PHP 8.2, without any errors. (?!?)

• Like 1