PageViewStatistic for ProcessWire

tcnet

• 2 months later...

I have an issue

ProcessModule: Module “ProcessPageViewStat” exists in database but not on the file system. Consider placing the module files in /site/modules/ProcessPageViewStat/ or removing the module from the database.

But whether I delete it from the database or add the module folder to the modules folder, in both cases I get:

Hmm… Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function render() on null in wire/modules/Process/ProcessModule/ProcessModule.module:995

And can't do anything else anymore…

What to do? I'm lost…

3 minutes ago, fruid said:

I have an issue

ProcessModule: Module “ProcessPageViewStat” exists in database but not on the file system. Consider placing the module files in /site/modules/ProcessPageViewStat/ or removing the module from the database.

But whether I delete it from the database or add the module folder to the modules folder, in both cases I get:

Hmm… Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function render() on null in wire/modules/Process/ProcessModule/ProcessModule.module:995

And can't do anything else anymore…

What to do? I'm lost…

This is not related to the module it's self. Therefore no support here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fruid said:

Yes, my bad, It happened because I downgraded to an older version of ProcessWire unintentionally when moving things around.

Cheers

Try the "Refresh" button on the module page. Maybe it will fix your problems.