Demo

Process Wire Developer needed to send data from Process wire form to salesforce

Hi,

I'm looking for a developer for a quick project. Developer would be responsible to create a new form on exiting process wire site which on submit would send data to sales force. We already have the HTML code for the form and action/REST API build. 

Thank you

Rajesh

Hi Rajesh

Hope you are well,

I can help you with your requirement. Please share details at vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Skype me: cis.vincent 

Thanks!!

Vincent 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mithlesh
      Changing it to null
    • By Tyssen
      I have a page that contains a single ProFields table field and I want to display the contents of the table on the front end and then for logged in users, they can edit certain columns in the table.
      What I have at the moment is
      $out = '<form action="'.$page->url.'" method="post" > <table class="table"> <tbody>'; $count = 1; foreach($page->fieldName as $row) : $out .= ' <tr> <td><input type="checkbox" name="fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName"></td> </tr>'; if($input->post->submit) : $page->of(false); $page->set('fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName', $sanitizer->text($input->post->{fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName})); $page->save(); endif; $count++; endforeach; $out .= ' </tbody> </table> <button class="button" type="submit">Save</button> </form>'; The two problems I have are:
      I get an error trying from $sanitizer->text($input->post->{fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName}), not sure how to make that dynamic.  If I change the above to just a static value, e.g. $page->set('fieldName_1_columnName', 'Testing') and save the form, it's not saving the values to the database. Where am I going wrong?
    • By VeiJari
      Hello forum. I'm trying to figure out how to detect if current form has errors after saving it in pw admin page. This is so that our event location isn't added in database if we detect errors. But I can't seem to find a correct way to detect errors? I only found the wire()->errors() and it always triggers even if I don't have any errors. 
      How can I detect errors in a form?
      By error I mean $page->error('this is the red error');
    • By Gosling
      Hi All,
      Our new agency has started using PW for a couple of client projects. We are looking for a good all round developer(s) that also can do some front end HTML styling as needed, although 99% of the time that will be provided.
      We have two projects that need immediate work, and then likely will have ongoing needs, so looking to build a good relationship with one or two devs.
      You can read more about our agency here: https://www.gosling.media
      If interested, please submit the form here: http://gds.li/jobs
      Thanks!

• By Demo
      Hi,
      I'm a newbie to Process wire. I'm trying to pass the form values to a different URL (i.e to sales force). We have a RestAPI to do a post method with URL Prams. when we tested the rest API it works with static values. So, i select the the option called submit to another URL in actions tab in my form. 
      So now the issue is how can i pass the field values dynamically to the REST API prams on form submit?

If their is any easy way to submit form details to sales force please advice.

Thanks in advance!!