Demo

Need to submit form values to sales force after submit

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Process wire. I'm trying to pass the form values to a different URL (i.e to sales force). We have a RestAPI to do a post method with URL Prams. when we tested the rest API it works with static values. So, i select the the option called submit to another URL in actions tab in my form. 

So now the issue is how can i pass the field values dynamically to the REST API prams on form submit?

If their is any easy way to submit form details to sales force please advice.

Thanks in advance!! 

action.PNG

32 minutes ago, Demo said:

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Process wire. I'm trying to pass the form values to a different URL (i.e to sales force). We have a RestAPI to do a post method with URL Prams. when we tested the rest API it works with static values. So, i select the the option called submit to another URL in actions tab in my form. 

So now the issue is how can i pass the field values dynamically to the REST API prams on form submit?

If their is any easy way to submit form details to sales force please advice.

Thanks in advance!! 

action.PNG

You should post this in the Form Builder VIP Support Forum.  If you cannot access this forum, please send a PM to @ryan

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cstevensjr said:

You should post this in the Form Builder VIP Support Forum.  If you cannot access this forum, please send a PM to @ryan

@ryan I have sent a PM . Thanks for responding

4 hours ago, Demo said:

@ryan I have sent a PM . Thanks for responding

Please let us know when you have access and one of the Moderators will move this topic to the Form Builder VIP Forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Demo
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a developer for a quick project. Developer would be responsible to create a new form on exiting process wire site which on submit would send data to sales force. We already have the HTML code for the form and action/REST API build. 
      Thank you
      Rajesh
    • By j00st
      Hi all,

I've set up a filter on my product-page, which I then use to...filter my products!
      – I've got pagination set up, and 30 items per page.
      – When I active the filter it works perfectly (in my opinion).

Here's what I'm struggling with though:
      When I'm on another page (filtered as well/or the total overview) and I put my GET request in for the filter,
      it gives back the result, but still with the page-number there. In some cases, this is no problem – like a A-Z or Z-A filter,
      but others (say, per location) I might have less pages.
      Visual/code ref: (I DO have 3 pages of authors, but I don't have 3 pages from London)
      url: books/page3?author=ascending url: books/page3?studio=london  
      The current setup for my pages that get rendered are as follows:
      $allbooks = $pages->find("template=book, sort=$sort, $q, $tagged, $select_studio, start=0, limit=$limit"); As you can see I have the start=0 in there, but I read that's for the start of the pagination, not so much where it'll drop me in the search results.
      $q, $tagged and $select_studio are all empty values, unless they're returned from the GET request
      To repeat it, in it's most simplest form:
      When I click a filter, and a GET request is done, I want to 'reset' the page-number to 0, and get my results...
      Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I'd be really grateful to have your input.
    • By louisstephens
      So I have been creating an internal web app over the last couple months, and am finally on the last piece of the puzzle, customizable forms. I thought I could just create a view basic forms and use a select option to let them select the form, and my template file could just output the form based on their selection. Easy enough. However, I have since ran into a slight head scratcher. Not all the forms are the same and they might vary greatly between each other. 
      Has anyone done something similar to this? In an ideal world, I would use form builder, but I really dont want them to have access to it. They are currently constrained to a few pages in the backend, which is why I was trying to think of a way for them to select a few fields (like from a page select), and then render the selections on the front end based on what was selected.
    • By louisstephens
      Hopefully this is pretty easy/quick. I have a signup form with name and email and on submit, a new page is created under "Entries". Is it possible to check if the name (which has two fields for first and last) and or the email is already registered and display an error?
    • By louisstephens
      I have been using the wiresmtpmail module in a few installs for sending out automated emails etc etc, and it works flawlessly. However, I now need to send an email when a user submits a form, and for the life of me I can not figure out how to get the form to submit.
      if(isset($_POST['Submit'])) { $mail = wireMail(); // calling an empty wireMail() returns a wireMail object $toName = $sanitizer->text($input->post->fullname); $toEmail = $sanitizer->email($input->post->email); $phone = $sanitizer->text($input->post->phone); $comments = $sanitizer->text($input->post->comments); $subject = $page->store_name . $page->title; $numSent = wireMail($toName, '', $subject, $textBody, $options); } If I remove the if statement, the form submits just fine, however you can just refresh the page (without adding anything to the fields), and it will submit a blank email every refresh. Has anyone gotten this working with a submit button?