Need to submit form values to sales force after submit

Demo

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Process wire. I'm trying to pass the form values to a different URL (i.e to sales force). We have a RestAPI to do a post method with URL Prams. when we tested the rest API it works with static values. So, i select the the option called submit to another URL in actions tab in my form. 

So now the issue is how can i pass the field values dynamically to the REST API prams on form submit?

If their is any easy way to submit form details to sales force please advice.

Thanks in advance!! 

action.PNG

32 minutes ago, Demo said:

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Process wire. I'm trying to pass the form values to a different URL (i.e to sales force). We have a RestAPI to do a post method with URL Prams. when we tested the rest API it works with static values. So, i select the the option called submit to another URL in actions tab in my form. 

So now the issue is how can i pass the field values dynamically to the REST API prams on form submit?

If their is any easy way to submit form details to sales force please advice.

Thanks in advance!! 

action.PNG

You should post this in the Form Builder VIP Support Forum.  If you cannot access this forum, please send a PM to @ryan

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you for sharing an easy way to submit the data about sales volume. But what kind of software are you using for analyzing the information after submitting it. For example, I am using Sales Management Dashboards, which help make good decisions for increasing the volume of selling or even normalizing them. It helps me track every aspect of my company so that I can make the right decisions. It is much easier to work with a visual representation of graphics instead of some data on the screen in tables.