Demo

Need to submit form values to sales force after submit

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Process wire. I'm trying to pass the form values to a different URL (i.e to sales force). We have a RestAPI to do a post method with URL Prams. when we tested the rest API it works with static values. So, i select the the option called submit to another URL in actions tab in my form. 

So now the issue is how can i pass the field values dynamically to the REST API prams on form submit?

If their is any easy way to submit form details to sales force please advice.

Thanks in advance!! 

action.PNG

32 minutes ago, Demo said:

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Process wire. I'm trying to pass the form values to a different URL (i.e to sales force). We have a RestAPI to do a post method with URL Prams. when we tested the rest API it works with static values. So, i select the the option called submit to another URL in actions tab in my form. 

So now the issue is how can i pass the field values dynamically to the REST API prams on form submit?

If their is any easy way to submit form details to sales force please advice.

Thanks in advance!! 

action.PNG

You should post this in the Form Builder VIP Support Forum.  If you cannot access this forum, please send a PM to @ryan

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cstevensjr said:

You should post this in the Form Builder VIP Support Forum.  If you cannot access this forum, please send a PM to @ryan

@ryan I have sent a PM . Thanks for responding

4 hours ago, Demo said:

@ryan I have sent a PM . Thanks for responding

Please let us know when you have access and one of the Moderators will move this topic to the Form Builder VIP Forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mithlesh
      Changing it to null
    • By Gadgetto
      Status update links (inside this thread) for SnipWire development will be always posted here:
      2019-08-08
      2019-06-15
      2019-06-02
      2019-05-25
      If you are interested, you can test the current state of development:
      https://github.com/gadgetto/SnipWire
      Please note that the software is not yet intended for use in a production system (alpha version).
      If you like, you can also submit feature requests and suggestions for improvement. I also accept pull requests.
      ---- INITIAL POST FROM 2019-05-25 ----
      I wanted to let you know that I am currently working on a new ProcessWire module that fully integrates the Snipcart Shopping Cart System into ProcessWire. (this is a customer project, so I had to postpone the development of my other module GroupMailer).
      The new module SnipWire offers full integration of the Snipcart Shopping Cart System into ProcessWire.
      Here are some highlights:
      simple setup with (optional) pre-installed templates, product fields, sample products (quasi a complete shop system to get started immediately) store dashboard with all data from the snipcart system (no change to the snipcart dashboard itself required) Integrated REST API for controlling and querying snipcart data webhooks to trigger events from Snipcart (new order, new customer, etc.) multi currency support self-defined/configurable tax rates etc. Development is already well advanced and I plan to release the module in the next 2-3 months.
      I'm not sure yet if this will be a "Pro" module or if it will be made available for free.
      I would be grateful for suggestions and hints!
      (please have a look at the screenshots to get an idea what I'm talking about)

• By Tyssen
      I have a page that contains a single ProFields table field and I want to display the contents of the table on the front end and then for logged in users, they can edit certain columns in the table.
      What I have at the moment is
      $out = '<form action="'.$page->url.'" method="post" > <table class="table"> <tbody>'; $count = 1; foreach($page->fieldName as $row) : $out .= ' <tr> <td><input type="checkbox" name="fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName"></td> </tr>'; if($input->post->submit) : $page->of(false); $page->set('fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName', $sanitizer->text($input->post->{fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName})); $page->save(); endif; $count++; endforeach; $out .= ' </tbody> </table> <button class="button" type="submit">Save</button> </form>'; The two problems I have are:
      I get an error trying from $sanitizer->text($input->post->{fieldName_'.$count.'_columnName}), not sure how to make that dynamic.  If I change the above to just a static value, e.g. $page->set('fieldName_1_columnName', 'Testing') and save the form, it's not saving the values to the database. Where am I going wrong?
    • By VeiJari
      Hello forum. I'm trying to figure out how to detect if current form has errors after saving it in pw admin page. This is so that our event location isn't added in database if we detect errors. But I can't seem to find a correct way to detect errors? I only found the wire()->errors() and it always triggers even if I don't have any errors. 
      How can I detect errors in a form?
      By error I mean $page->error('this is the red error');
    • By Demo
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a developer for a quick project. Developer would be responsible to create a new form on exiting process wire site which on submit would send data to sales force. We already have the HTML code for the form and action/REST API build. 
      Thank you
      Rajesh