Sten

Russian titles translated into names with latin letters but not Hebrew

Hello,

This is not directly about language module but I think I can get information from you.

Can I add a vendor module to have all languages written automatically into name?
I used this vendor module which is good with any language (hebrew, arabic...). How could I add it, so admin interface can use it ?

Thank you

Well I saw about

/module/edit?name=InputfieldPageName

So has someone a list for Hebrew  transliteration in latin letters ?

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Noel Boss
      Hi everyone 🙌
      Is there a way to order the language tabs in the backend? Currently, they seem to be ordered based on the created date (or id?) …
      ( time passes … ⏰ 🚶‍♂️)
      Just answered my own question. One can reorder the languages in the page tree under admin » languages or directly in the DB » pages » template_id=54 » sord field.
      Anyone knows if there are side effects when moving the default language from sort 0 to somewhere higher?
    • By gerritvanaaken
      Wouldn’t it be cool to have whole repeater items (or even repeater matrix items) language-specific. Some of my clients do have pages that are 90% identical in German and English, but there are some sections that should not appear in one or another language. I attached a concept screenshot.
      Would something like this be possible with some simple backend hooks and "hidden checkbox fields"? Or is it way more complicated?

• By AndZyk
      Hello,
      when you add a page you can see the page name of the page under the page title field. But when you change the page title afterwards, you have to go to the settings tab to also change the page name.
      We have many clients that change the page title afterwards but forget to change the page name, because they don't look in the settings tab or forget it.
      Is it possible to show the page name on the content tab under the page title?
      I hate to say this, but I like how WordPress handles this better:

Or should I open an GitHub request?
      Regards, Andreas
    • By ridgedale
      Reference: PW 3.0.111 and uikit3 based site using the Regular-Master profile.
      I am trying to create a process whereby when a user logs in to their profile page (the user is automatically redirected to their profile page on login) and they then go to their 'members' page and creates a child page ('club-member'), the data stored in the user template ($user->usercode) is automatically added to the equivalent field on the club-member page.  This will be applicable only to the template used for the 'club-member' pages. Once the new page has been created the equivalent 'usercode' field on the 'club-member' page should not be subsequently editable.
      Below is the page hierarchy for visual reference:
      Login (home)
          |__  profile
                      |__  members
                                     |__  club-members
      It seems like an AddHookBefore might be the solution here such as:
      wire()->addHookBefore("Pages::saveReady", function($event) { $page = $event->arguments(0); if($page->template == 'club-member') { $clubcode = $user->club_code; $field = $page->club_code; $field->set('value', $clubcode); } }); I am I on the right track or is there a better way to achieve this?
      Any thoughts appreciated.
    • By Sten
      Hello,

I still did not solve my problem about Hebrew letters. In fact, it is ok for Russian for example to have a transliteration of characters (one to one) but in languages like Hebrew, Arabic, it is better to slugify with phonetic like here :
      use EasySlugger\Utf8Slugger; $slug = Utf8Slugger::slugify('日本語'); // slug = ri-ben-yu $slug = Utf8Slugger::slugify('العَرَبِيةُ‎‎'); // slug = alrbyt $slug = Utf8Slugger::slugify('עברית'); // slug = bryt So I am planning to insert https://github.com/javiereguiluz/EasySlugger
      Should I create a module or just add a hook ?

I am a PW newbie.
      Thanks for your help