Alex L

Admin under /processwire not foud - Fresh Installation

3 posts in this topic

Hello Community,

I have read that I get no support on GitHub. For this reason I am here for the second time.

The thing is that I enabled a fresh Processwire installation and under https://processwire.wpzweinull.ch/processwire no page is found.

The admin login is thus not possible. How can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance, Alexander

Edited by Alex L
Korrektur

When I click that link I download a processwire.zip (10mb). You have to extract the content of the zip maybe first?

2 people like this

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was so that the archive processwire.zip was still in the root directory. Now I deleted it and look, the logging is again possible.

What all these things can be for small Things ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FIA2008
      I'm trying to create tests using PHPUnit, and I have the following method:
      protected function _getRootItems(Page $currentPage) { /** @var Page $page */ foreach (wire('pages')->find("has_parent!=2,id!=2|7,status<" . Page::statusTrash . ",include=all") as $page) { if ($this->_isActivePage($page) && $page->parent_id == 1) { $output[$page->sort] = [ 'id' => $page->id, 'title' => $page->title, 'url' => $page->url, 'template' => $page->template->name, 'isActive' => $page->id == $currentPage->rootParent->id, 'children' => [] ]; } } ksort($output); return $output; } I want to write a test for this method in PHPUnit. I end up with the error: Trying to get property of non-object
      This is because $currentPage->rootParent is null.
      My test looks like this:
      public function testGetRootItems() { $mock = $this ->__getMock() ->disableOriginalConstructor() ->setMethods([ '_isActive' ]) ->getMock(); $mock ->expects($this->any()) ->method('_isActive') ->willReturn(false); $page = $this ->getMockBuilder(\ProcessWire\Page::class) ->disableOriginalConstructor() ->setMethods([ '__get' ]) ->getMock(); $rootParent = $this ->getMockBuilder(\ProcessWire\Page::class) ->disableOriginalConstructor() ->setMethods([ '__get' ]) ->getMock(); $template = $this ->getMockBuilder(\ProcessWire\Template::class) ->disableOriginalConstructor() ->setMethods([ '__get' ]) ->getMock(); $template->name = 'name of the template'; $rootParent->id = 1; $page->template = $template; $page->id = 2; $page->rootParent = 'hierzo!'; var_dump( $page->rootParent ); $method = $this->__getReflectionMethod('_getRootItems', $mock); $method->invoke( $mock, $page ); } I've already tried to override the rootParent with it's method (___rootParent), tried setting it directly ($page->rootParent) but so far nothing worked. I probably miss something really simple here.
      I know that in my example, I set the value to a string. But the result of the var_dump below it is still NULL. I also tried setting it using $page->rootParent = $rootParent, this had no effect.

So my question: How can I possible override this rootParent variable?
    • By maddmac
      I would like to redirect users from a specific role group to a specific URL upon login. Any thought on how to accomplish this?
    • By GKrabach
      Greetings PW community - I've got a site that I inherited, but brought it down to a local dev server (Ubuntu) in order to make changes before pushing those to the live version. I have the database connection setup and content displays as expected however I can't login. 
      Environment info: 
      ProcessWire 3.0.33 PHP 7 MySQL Ubuntu server Admin url changed (to clients name ) Initial scenario: I can access the admin login page just fine, however when I was submitting the request I was receiving the CSRF login error ("This request was aborted because it appears to be forged"), so I went and found the login troubleshooting guide: https://processwire.com/docs/tutorials/troubleshooting-guide/page2. I took the following steps to debug:
      Verified that there is enough space left on HD to create the session file. Verified that the /site/assets/ subfolders exist and set permissions to 777 for testing Verified config.php is set to at least 644 (it is 777 now on my dev box for testing purposes) Disabled CSRF, session fingerprinting & session challenge in config.php I have installed an original copy of ProcessWire 3.0.33's index.php After this, I stopped getting the forged attempt error, but now it was processing the login form submission and coming back to the login page w/o any errors or success message. So I enabled some logging: 
      Enabled debug in config.php (not receiving any on screen errors) Tailed apache error logs Through tailing the logs I found that it was having an issue with sendmail (trying to use it, but sendmail wasn't installed). So I installed sendmail and configured it. Now it takes forever (approx. 4.5 minutes) to processes, and I'm not receiving any errors in the apache logs, and no errors are reported on screen when it finally completes/timesout.

• By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      I have created a new admin page which just lists some form submission details, it works as expected so I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I can't figure out is how to now add a new tab which links to this custom page.
      From what I have read it seems like most people do this by including it as part of a module, I would like to avoid creating this a page as a module as it is specific to this website and has no reusability.
      However I am yet to find any documentation stating whether this is even possible without going down the module route.
      Any help would be much appreciated.
    • By ragnarokkr
      Hi all guys! I've a BIG problem here and hope you can help me to solve it.
      Suddenly yesterday my PW installation stopped letting me to log in.
      I can access the front-end, but each time i try to log into the back-end it gives me "This request was aborted because it appears to be forged."
      I already have searched into the forum and tried every possible solution, without any result 
      In order:
      site/config.php is readable site/assets/{cache,logs,sessions} is present and 0755 (and setting them to 0777 doesn't make any difference) tried to backup site/assets/sessions directory and make another new empty one nothing is changed with user:group permissions setting $protectCSRF, $sessionChallenge, and $sessionFingerprint to false the error disappears but the login page still remains making the sessions table empty doesn't make any difference enabled/disabled the www. redirection in .htaccess, just in case but nothing enabled $debug and no error removed cookies restarted the server Anybody has an idea?