Alex L

Admin under /processwire not foud - Fresh Installation

Hello Community,

I have read that I get no support on GitHub. For this reason I am here for the second time.

The thing is that I enabled a fresh Processwire installation and under https://processwire.wpzweinull.ch/processwire no page is found.

The admin login is thus not possible. How can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance, Alexander

Edited by Alex L
Korrektur

When I click that link I download a processwire.zip (10mb). You have to extract the content of the zip maybe first?

• Like 2

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was so that the archive processwire.zip was still in the root directory. Now I deleted it and look, the logging is again possible.

What all these things can be for small Things ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rolisx
      Hi Guys,
      Just finished a website locally and wanted to upload it on the webserver of my customer. I got a server 500 error. Now, the guidelines of the hoster (world4you.com) does not allow "Options" in the htaccess-file. So, when I uncomment these:
      Options -Indexes
      Options +FollowSymLinks
      the site is visible, but the content won't show and no links are available. Not sure if I need the Symlinks-part but I guess I need a workaround for the Index-part. Can anybody help here? I need the website up and running asap....
      Thanks!
      Roli
    • By SeoGuy
      I'm looking for someone familiar with processwire based in the USA, preferably in South Florida. I need a part-time developer to help with a few projects.
      Our previous developer was incredible but just disappeared into thin air... no call, no show, no text, no facebook...
      Please message me for details.
    • By carrdesigns
      In the admin, I am trying to access data from a page that contains an inputfieldand autofill that data into the modal edit window for a new entry.
      For instance, I have a template which contains a PageTable field. When I add a new entry to the PageTable, I want to capture the ID from the originating admin page and add it to a field in the edit modal as a way of linking the new entry back to the originating page. The new PageTable entries are NOT children of the originating page, and cannot be for structural reasons. I have attached an image which I hope will help to clarify the basic result I want to achieve.
      Is there a practical means of accomplishing this? I've been able to achieve something similar with the ConnectPageFields module, but it does not work with PageTable fields. Any input would be much appreciated.

• By Vinnie
      Hi all, Im trying to fill an options field in all the children of the parent page, after I save it. 
      the options field is configured as multiple select checkboxes. here's the code i have so far:
      $this->addHookAfter('Pages::saved', function($event) { $page = $event->arguments[0]; //set the page if($page->template == 'sport-verenigingen-overzicht') { //get the subcategories from the parent textarea, split on newline $subcats = preg_split('/[\n\r]+/', $page->subcats); //(also tried without imploding and adding the array, also doesnt work) $subcats = implode("|",$subcats); //get the children $children = $page->children(); foreach ($children as $child) { //set the options(sport_categorie is the options field) $child->sport_categorie = $subcats; $child->save('sport_categorie'); } //if i use a normal textfield instead of an optionsfield, //all the children have the correct data e.g: test1|test2|test3 //how to get the values into the options field?? } }); Hope you guys can help! Keep up the good work, I'm loving what you're doing with PW!!
    • By xfroggy
      Hi!
      So I am trying to pull some information from another ProcessWire installation within the admin area (_main.php / page tree from the AdminThemeUikit module).
      $pwpath = "/path/"; $pwurl = "https://url.example"; $pw = new ProcessWire($pwpath , $pwurl); which then gives me this error

I then read that if it is not already in a ProcessWire environment that I would have to include the core, 
      require('/path/to/wire/core/ProcessWire.php'); Which I tried, and makes sense that it already says it is included.

So what now?

Here is my _main.php from the AdminThemeUikit module (work in progress), just for reference