ottogal

Transparent JPG (With SVG)

horst    3,961

I have read it. - Is a special but also very interesting solution.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

pwired    954

Attempting to save this as a 1200px wide image as PNG-24 out of Photoshop ends up as about a 1MB image!

Do you really need a 1200px wide image for showing a picture of somebody in a website ?

• Like 1

LostKobrakai    4,313

Depends on the use case. Think of a hero banner type of component showing a product fullsized right on the frontpage. That might easily need that size if it's retina ready.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cody Connor
      I am currently working on a website in process wire.  I created an image field and added svg as a valid file extension and could upload a png image and a jpg image but when I try to upload a svg image it is stuck loading at 100%.  I figured out that the image field does not take the extension svg even if I add it as an extension. and I was wondering if their is any way to upload a svg image to an image field in processwire?
      I am working with processwire version 3.0.61

• By Alf S.
      Hello there. I was wondering if there is a more elegant way inlining an SVG that was uploaded in the backend by an image field?
      // /processwire/site/assets/files/1101/monitor.svg <- this is what I get // ../assets/files/1101/monitor.svg <- this is what I need $iconURL = $page->icon->url; $findThis = '/assets/'; $iconURL_arr = explode($findThis, $iconURL); $iconURL = "..".$findThis.$iconURL_arr[1]; echo "<span class='icon'>".file_get_contents($iconURL)."</span> ... and before somebody is asking:
      - yes, I want it inline.
      - and no, I do not want to use an icon font.
    • By jones4410
      Hi
      I would like to render the <li> navigation elements of the header into specific places of an svg element. I don't know how, so I ask here.
      Thanks for your help!
      Jones
    • By benbyf
      HELLO!
      My new portfolio website is nearly finished and I would love some feedback and bugs if anyone has a moment. Built with PW using mixup.js, ajax, loaded.js, tons of css transitions and some custom slideshow and canvas bits.
      currently here http://benbyford.com/dev/new/ but will be moving it soon to replace http://benbyford.com
      Thank you!
    • By kixe
      Had fun to create a webfont with only one single glyph: Processwire-Logo Unicode-Letter:  (Unicode Block "For Private Use")
      I created first an svg with inkscape and created the font-set with http://icomoon.io/app (very nice website!)

Like it, use it, waste it.

font-package with demo file here:
      attachment=1836:processwire_webfont.zip

updated 23.11.13
      (4 Glyphs: 'processwire', 'process', 'wire' and 'w')
      processwire_webfont.zip