benbyf

deleting current user

benbyf    504

within my module not sure how to delete the current user and redirect without incurring this error:

Fatal error: Exception: You do not have permission to execute this module - ProcessPageView (in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Modules.php line 1022) #0 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Modules.php(940): Modules->getModule('ProcessPageView') #1 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Session.php(609): Modules->get('ProcessPageView') #2 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Wire.php(398): Session->___redirect('/') #3 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Wire.php(333): Wire->runHooks('redirect', Array) #4 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/Subscribers/Subscribers.module(345): Wire->__call('redirect', Array) #5 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/templates/login.php(27): Subscribers->deleteUser('benjaminbyford5...') #6 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/TemplateFile.php(182): require('/srv/users/serv...') #7 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betavi in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/index.php on line 248

$u = $this->user;

// user found and deleted
$this->users->delete($u);

// send to homepage
$homepage = $this->pages->get('/');
$this->session->redirect($homepage->url);

adrian    7,667

Not sure, but maybe try hooking after: Session::redirect

Or maybe you need to: $session->logout() first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now