Jump to content

opalepatrick

Members
  • Posts

    223
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    North-West Europe

Recent Profile Visitors

3,695 profile views

opalepatrick's Achievements

Sr. Member

Sr. Member (5/6)

32

Reputation

3

Community Answers

  1. This has happened again on a completely fresh install. I suspect it has something to do with LoginRegisterPro but cannot prove it. I have taken into account all the things you mentioned above as well @wbmnfktr - Cannot work out why it seems to work fine for a while then stops working. I am going to move this over to the LoginRegisterPro forumas it appears to be responsible.
  2. Thanks a lot @wbmnfktr that is useful. I suspect a module but I cannot prove it :-)
  3. Ignore - I nuked it. I want to document what I did and be a bit more careful so I can report properly if I have an issue.
  4. I have seen many different responses for this problem, but none of the solutions work. This is a new install (the latest version) that has allowed me to log in as admin several times. But has stopped now. I have used the forgot password reset and I get exactly the same message - ProcessLogin: admin - Login failed I do not think I have installed new modules since the last successful login. Short of nuking it, I am fresh out of ideas. Very frustrated.
  5. Sorted this myself. It was because I had the field set for multiple references as has been mentioned many times... doh! As well as getting it by page id.
  6. So, I can access the value of a field in a club that my user belongs to $user->club['title'] However, I can't get the title from a select? I tried $user->club['status']->title but it didn't work. 'status' being the select field name that I am trying to get the value of from the dropdown. Any help appreciated
  7. OK, I have resolved this although I am not sure I fully understand but basically I was trying to use webhook code on a 'success' page. Moved it to something that could be polled asynchronously an it worked straightaway.
  8. Do you mean the @ symbol @psy as opposed to & ? If so, then yes I have done that but with no difference to the outcome. Thanks for replying. I have started a new question so I don't mess with your thread 🙂
  9. I should point out that I have tried a few different solutions offered elsewhere in other posts including the trailing slash. I used reqbin and got a "worked" back as well. I am baffled
  10. Narrowed this right down to $payload = file_get_contents('php://input'); if ($payload) { // $payload = file_get_contents("php://input"); echo "worked"; } else { echo "not working"; } So, in the browser, I am getting "not working" - in the stripe dashboard response, I am getting "worked" - how is this possible?
  11. I am trying to process a Stripe POST response with a webhook endpoint script. $payload = json_decode(file_get_contents("php://input")); var_dump($payload); Problem is that I am getting NULL. However... the Stripe Dashboard that shows the request & response to the Stripe request is correct for the specific event, even to the extent of showing the dump and error messages afterwards. Any ideas would gratefully received as I have spent way too long on this... although having to pick apart stuff like this does end up with me learning a lot more!
  12. Just out of curiosity, have you ever had a situation where stripe post data is being sent correctly (in the sense that the required event json info is posted and shows as a response in the dashboard) but when I try to parse the post variable with file_get_contents etc, it turns up NULL?
  13. Thanks for this. Very useful for debugging
  14. Thank you @MarkE - I spend too little time coding the se days. They are really useful tips, thank you very much
  15. I was attracted to the idea of pulling everything together in a process module as per @bernhard's excellent toots. I liked the idea that they were all in admin and not possible to accidentally publish to the web. But now I have thought about it and following your reply (Thank you) I realise that I should be looking at protecting the templates by user role and using all the tools available to me. I have just gone down the "over-complicating things" road. Wish I hadn't gone down that rabbit hole before the weekend! Thanks once again.
×
×
  • Create New...