milo695

ProcessPageEditLink

Hello,
I've added a class in ProcessPageEditLink but when I call it from Editor (attributes > class) nothing happens.
Also, I've created the class in my custom.css, is there any other css file this class needs to be in?

thanks

Does custom.css mean you have set the path to a custom CSS file in your field's CKEditor settings? If yes, that should be all that is necessary to see it in the backend. If the class isn't applied, use the browser's developer console to make sure the path is correct and PW isn't pulling an old version of the css from the cache.

1 hour ago, BitPoet said:

Does custom.css mean you have set the path to a custom CSS file in your field's CKEditor settings? If yes, that should be all that is necessary to see it in the backend. If the class isn't applied, use the browser's developer console to make sure the path is correct and PW isn't pulling an old version of the css from the cache.

Thank you again, It was my bad - it was pulling old cache, it's all working now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zendex
      Hi,
      I am trying to make a site for a studio, and I wanted to set a specific hover effect for my text. I want the background of the text to be lit up in the full height of the nav bar but it doesn't do it. I showed the expected result in the png in the attached files. I will also set the code here below, the top part is a css reset.

HTML:
      <!doctype html>
      <html>
      <head>
      <meta charset="UTF-8">
      <title>Zendex</title>
          <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
          <link rel="preconnect" href="https://fonts.gstatic.com"> 
      <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Offside&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
      </head>
      <body>
          <div id="nav_bar">
              <div id="Zendex">ZENDEX</div>
      <ul>
          <a href="contact.html"><li>CONTACT</li></a>
          <a href="films.html"><li>FILMS</li></a>
          <a href="about.html"><li>ABOUT</li></a>
          <a href="home.html"><li>HOME</li></a>
              </ul>
          </div>
          <div class="main"></div>
      </body>
      </html>
      CSS:
      @charset "UTF-8";
      /* CSS Document */
      html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe,
      h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre,
      a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code,
      del, dfn, em, img, ins, kbd, q, s, samp,
      small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var,
      b, u, i, center,
      dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li,
      fieldset, form, label, legend,
      table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td,
      article, aside, canvas, details, embed, 
      figure, figcaption, footer, header, hgroup, 
      menu, nav, output, ruby, section, summary,
      time, mark, audio, video {
          margin: 0;
          padding: 0;
          border: 0;
          font-size: 100%;
          font: inherit;
          vertical-align: baseline;
      }
      article, aside, details, figcaption, figure, 
      footer, header, hgroup, menu, nav, section {
          display: block;
      }
      body {
          line-height: 1;
          background-color: #6A6969;
      }
      ol, ul {
          list-style: none;
      }
      blockquote, q {
          quotes: none;
      }
      blockquote:before, blockquote:after,
      q:before, q:after {
          content: '';
          content: none;
      }
      table {
          border-collapse: collapse;
          border-spacing: 0;
      }
      /*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
      #nav_bar{
          overflow: hidden;
          position: fixed;
          top: 0;
          width: 100vw;
          height: 125px;
          background-color: #484848;
          border: solid 1px black;
      }
      li{
          font-size: 24px;
          text-shadow: 1px 1px 100px white;
          font-family: 'Offside', cursive;
          float: right;
          margin: 45px 50px 0px 0px;
      }
      #Zendex{
          font-size: 24px;
          text-shadow: 1px 1px 100px white;
          font-family: 'Offside', cursive;
          float: left;
          margin: 45px 0px 0px 100px;
          color: azure;
      }
      #home{

}
      #about{

}
      #films{

}
      #contact{

}
      ul{
          margin: 0px 50px 0px 0px;
          color: azure;
      }
      a:link{
          color: white;
      }
      li:hover{
          background-color: #6A6969;
          color: white;
      }

• By milo695
      Hi all,
      I need help creating link in CK editor that would target my translated page, so it depends on what language user has selected.
      something like:
      <a href="?id=1450">view all</a> would target:
      <a href="en/onion/">Onion</a> <a href="de/zwiebel"></a> depending on user defined language.
      Thank you
    • By wwwouter
      Some context: I want to use PHP variables in my CSS (more info below) and found a solution on CSS-tricks that looks fairly elegant and somewhat solid to me. It's pretty simple, I created a file style.css.php inside the site/templates/ directory and load that in my page head. In style.css.php is the following:
      <?php header("Content-type: text/css; charset: UTF-8"); header("Charset:utf-8"); if ($homepage->hero_image) { echo <<<CSS .hero { background: url($homepage->hero_image->url) no-repeat; } CSS; } ?> Because of the following RewriteCond (line 373) in the htaccess file the server sends a 403 error back when the file is requested:
      # Block access to any PHP or markup files in /site/templates/ or /site-*/templates/ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (^|/)(site|site-[^/]+)/templates($|/|/.*\.(php|html?|tpl|inc))($|/) [NC,OR] (My htaccess file is @version 3.0 and @htaccessVersion 301)
      This is how I thought I could fix that (based on these answers on stack overflow) but it does not work:
      # Block access to any PHP or markup files in /site/templates/ or /site-*/templates/ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (^|/)(site|site-[^/]+)/templates($|/|/((?!style\.css).)*\.(php|html?|tpl|inc))($|/) [NC,OR] I tested the rule with htacess tester and htaccess check and both worked for me, but on my site I still get a 403 instead of the file.
      I'm working on localhost, using MAMP (not sure if that's relevant).
      A bit more about what I want to do achieve specifically:
      I want to use an image as a background-image for an element, not place it as an image. This image is provided by the user via a field and can therefore change.
      I know I can achieve this like this:
      echo "<section class='hero' style='background-image: url($page->hero_image->url)'></section>"; But I would prefer a method other than inlining because of scalability and cleanliness. (I admit the extra link in the page head is not ideal either)

P.s. this is my first post here, I hope it's submitted in the right forum and my explanation is clear.
    • By Greg Lumley
      Hi! In busy learning to know PW better I'm looking at existing code.
      I have Bitpoets Editorial Responsive Blog as example. While looking through the code I've just found this line in the blog-head.php 
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $config->urls->templates ?>assets/css/main.css?ts=<?= time() ?>" /> I hope it's not a stupid question but I've never seen this before...
      main.css?ts=<?= time() ?> I notice the main template is empty but of course renders on the front end.
      Using a timestamp really has me totally confused. Can someone explain it to me please. 
      Thank you! 
      Greg
    • By hellomoto
      I can't tell what's wrong; my local development version appears just fine, but I copy over the site files and db online and the homepage content is not being contained. This is what it should look like (same site in the same browser, running on my localhost): http://imgur.com/UFZFzrd
      What could be the problem here? Sorry to bring up something so irrelevant to PW here, I just know that you all are a valiant and helpful group, and no one on StackExchange seems to even know what I'm talking about.
      Thanks a lot.