Sign in to follow this  
rareyush

page reference field

I added a field type 'page reference' using checkboxes knows as services.

now i want to display the pages according to service.

I can display all services list but when i click on any services then I can see whole code of site 

any idea where i am wrong

?

main 
	cate1
		subcate1
		subcate2
	cate2
		subcate1
		subcate2
services
	first-service
	second services

these services is being used as a page reference  in subcate1, subcate2 templates.

and in the navbar when i click on services and then when i click on any of the following service then i can see whole source code of my site.

42 minutes ago, neosin said:

can you post  template code?

subcate template code

<?php namespace ProcessWire;

$ser="";
$title= $page->title;
$services = $page->get('services');
$brief= $page->brief;

if($page->services) {
 foreach($page->services as $p) {
   $ser.= "<br><p>{$p->title}</p>";
 }
}

echo "
<div style='margin-top: 100px;'>
$title <br>
$ser
</div>
";
?>

it's fixed

I mistakenly selected this in files tab in services template

rjVNHRn.png

still anyone knows how to show subcate pages using services???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robin S
      Another little admin helper module...
      Template Field Widths
      Adds a "Field widths" field to Edit Template that allows you to quickly set the widths of inputfields in the template.

Why?
      When setting up a new template or trying out different field layouts I find it a bit slow and tedious to have to open each field individually in a modal just to set the width. This module speeds up the process.
      Installation
      Install the Template Field Widths module.
      Config options
      You can set the default presentation of the "Field widths" field to collapsed or open. You can choose Name or Label as the primary identifier shown for the field. The unchosen alternative will become the title attribute shown on hover. You can choose to show the original field width next to the template context field width.  
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/TemplateFieldWidths
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/template-field-widths/
    • By ridgedale
      Reference: PW 3.0.111 and uikit3 based site using the Regular-Master profile.
      I am trying to add a field that provides a dropdown menu but there are no Options or Selector(s) type available - see attached image of field types available.
      The following reference under the docs does not appear to be applicable any more:
      https://processwire.com/api/modules/select-options-fieldtype/
      I can't see how to achieve this. Any assistance would be appreciated.

• By awebcreature
      Hello there
      I need a field with realtime percent calculation (without page save)  with values from other fields in admin template. I think about jQuery with onChange methods on corresponding fields but this is not clear for me how to do this in module. Any help with some advice or example will be highly appreciated! 
      Thanks in advance! 

• By Thomas Diroll
      Hi guys I'm relatively new to PW and just finished developing a page for a client. I was able to include all necessary functionality using the core fieldtypes but now I it seems that I need to extend them with a custom one. What I need is a simple button, that copies the absolute url (frontend not PW-backend) of the page which is currently edited to the clipboard. As this feature is only needed inside a specific template, I tend to use a custom fieldtype which provides this feature. I've been looking inside the core modules code (eg. FieldtypeCheckbox.module) but I don't really get the structure of it and how its rendered to the admin page. I also didn't find a lot of tutorials covering custom fieldtypes.
      Maybe some of you could give me some tips on how to write a basic custom fieldtype that renders a button which copies the value of
      page->httpUrl() to the clipboard using JS. Thanks!
    • By Sten
      Hi,
      I have a lot of difficulties with getting a field value.
      First I created a template, inside I created several fields
      two fields are a dropdown select box So I have a value and a label for each line.
      Then I want to get the field value in _init.php or in the template to display it. How can I get the value of a field for the page ? I need to understand the flow through which data goes.
      Could someone help me ?
      Thank you