1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone

I have a problem here. I have built a site with Processwire on localhost and then transferred to my customer's server. a) it's a windows server (unfortunately) and b) there is a domain-mapping for this site, the domain points to a folder of another domain. Sorry, I can't explain it any better, I don't really understand the different types of servers (why do they have to be different anyway...).

My problem is, that I see the main website but not the admin page. Do I have to add anything to my .htaccess file?

I also tried to include web.config file. Not .htaccess nor web.config file have an impact when changing its content. I really have no clue what to do!!

Links: mcconnellacademy.ch, mcconnellacademy.ch/admin

Thanks for any pointing in the right direction!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hellomoto
      I am working on a module that runs/previews (for pub/unpub) imports on importer page view. The template has to be in site/templates, so far as I know, so one is created there on install which includes a file to run from within the module, but then when it's run and tries to read the importer csv file it cannot, since it's in the admin, I guess... Is it possible to set the template page to a file in the module directory? Will that work?
    • By benbyf
      Hello,
      Does anyone know whether the is a place detailing the structure your admin theme should take when creating one? e.g. I see UiKit, Reno and Default admin themes all have default.php, init.php, controller.php files, is this a stylisitic choice or a prerequisite for any admin theme module?
      Thanks!
    • By Tom H
      Hello,
      This is my first post here, I've been using processwire for a while now and having a great time with it!
      Quick question regarding the Pages field:
      I am using a multiple-select pages field on the User template, so that a dealer can be associated with each user of certain roles. This works flawlessly without any conditions being set, but if I set 'Show this field only if' to
      roles=dealer|dealer-admin the field shows and hides as desired, but revert to null when saved.
      Is there anything I'm missing here?
      Thanks,
      Tom
    • By regesh
      I have to languages - english and russian.
      I need russian language to be set as default for admin panel. How to do it? Thanks!
    • By Andreas Augustin
      Hello!
      How can I add custom Content to the Admin Theme Footer or Header?
      Is this possible with a hook? I want also to can upgrade easy and don't touch core files...