Hi Everyone

I have a problem here. I have built a site with Processwire on localhost and then transferred to my customer's server. a) it's a windows server (unfortunately) and b) there is a domain-mapping for this site, the domain points to a folder of another domain. Sorry, I can't explain it any better, I don't really understand the different types of servers (why do they have to be different anyway...).

My problem is, that I see the main website but not the admin page. Do I have to add anything to my .htaccess file?

I also tried to include web.config file. Not .htaccess nor web.config file have an impact when changing its content. I really have no clue what to do!!

Thanks for any pointing in the right direction!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jello_arch
      Hello, just installed and the link "login to admin" takes me to a blank page.  the url is processwire/processwire but there is not processwire directory inside the processwire directory. What is this supposed to be pointing to?
    • By benbyf
      Sure this has been asked a million times but cant find a simple answer.
      Trying to set the page to redirect to after login in the front end - i.e. not on the admin login page.
      some reason this works for super users but not normal users redirecting to a page which is viewable by members not guest role users.
      $showLoginError = false; if($input->post->user && $input->post->pass) { $username = $sanitizer->username($input->post->user); $pass = $input->post->pass; try { $session->login($username, $pass); // redirect user $session->redirect("/events/"); } catch (\Exception $e) { $showLoginError = true; } }  
    • By rooofl
      I get often logged out from a web service built with PW.
      This web service has a large database and I use ListerPro to let my client browse and interact with it. After a couple of manipulations, or around 2-3 minute after logged in, the login page appears again. In this process, the last data submitted in the admin get often lost.
      About my configuration:
      The website is hosted on one of the first plans of OVH server (cheap ones), can it may be related to the problem? I uninstalled all the extra modules I used (Redirect, AdminCustomFiles). Nothing changed. The problem appeared recently only (since around 4 days) The website is still using basic http There is nothing interesting neither in `site/assets/logs/errors.txt` nor `site/assets/logs/modules.txt` I sometimes get the red error `This request was aborted because it appears to be forged.` together with `The process returned no content.` after a login attempt. I saw on this forum that it can be related to access rights and checked a couple of files permissions, and I *think* everything is fine. Thanks in advance for your help.
    • By Andreas Augustin
      Can I deactivate the renaming feature of images and the editing (croping, rotating etc) in the processwire admin panel?
    • By louisstephens
      So I have a module that builds a dashboard (following the tutorial: It all works great now that I have gotten some kinks worked out. However, the page is saved under admin which is hidden from users that are not superusers. Is there a way to allow the user, with a certain role, to view this newly created page, and only this page?