mrjasongorman

Password reset link is localhost

3 posts in this topic

If anyone can help with this that would be great.

The password reset link is localhost? but i'm viewing the site from it's live url.

Thanks, Jason

Is the $config->httpHosts array correct? If not then processwire will internally rewrite the domain name to something whitelisted.

I checked the $config->httpHosts array and the correct addresses were listed in there.

As a fix i've added $config->httpHost (singular) with the live address. But unfortunately this then makes working on localhost a bit of a pain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cosmicsafari
      Hi All,
      Just a quick question, if a form has an upload field should there be a working link in the subsequent email which allows you to view the uploaded file?
      As it stands only the name and size of the file appears in the email although viewing the source it appears wrapped in anchor tags, albeit without any href attribute.
      I'm not sure if this is the correct result or if I have somehow managed to cause this and there should be a working link to the uploaded file.

• By dweeda
      I put a CSS file in the /templates/styles/ folder and try to link from a published file in the /templates/ folder:
          <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./styles/NavUserHdr.css">
      Doesn't see the file.
      What am I doing wrong?

• By Slav
      Hey guys... Ok so I have a problem with a registration form password inputfield... The problem is that InputfieldPassword.js and InputfieldPassword.css are not loaded/fired. Or I dont even know exactly what is happening... Im pretty new to processwire and the website was not created by me so Im trying to figure out what has been done and how processwire works. Anyway this is how the form looks right now:

...and as you can see the styling is off (password validation check in particular)... this is what I see when page is loaded (without adding any input)... it looks like js and css files from wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldPassword are not firing... I dont know how it is supposed to work exactly so I dont even know where to start.
      Maybe someone has had similar problem and know an easy fix or can navigate me to what could cause this situation in PW.
      Oh by the way this problem occured when upgrading the PW version (current version 3.0.65)... everything else is ok... this is the only problem that has been found after upgrade...
      Appreciate all the help!
      Cheers!
    • By Dennis Spohr
      Hi all,
      with 
      $config->adminEmail it's possible to send out an email for fatal errors (for example a syntax-error).
      It would be nice to get also an email in case of an unhandled exception. There could be a situation of an wrong upload and exceptions on the live-page.
      Is this possible?
      Also it could be a very handy feature to be able to choose specific logs which are sent our via email automatically.
      Thanks for your feedback,
      Dennis
    • By jen
      Yesterday we somehow lost access to all current admin, superuser/passwords to processwire.  We tried using the reset password form and nothing was sent.  We began noticing some of the menu buttons went missing as well as some photos.  Any suggestions how to resolve the login issue?