Jump-Inc

Tom.

I'm currently developing about 4 websites in ProcessWire as I've moved all my bespoke development away from WordPress. I'm so happy I've found ProcessWire and I've been recommending it to all my developer friends. Seriously @Ryan, you are a very smart man. Thank you for bringing us such a great CMS/CMF and releasing it for free.

---

Jump-Inc is the first site that I have released using ProcessWire, I'm very keen on staying active the the PW community and I will be sharing which sites I have completed using PW. 

http://jump-inc.uk/

Jump-Inc is a trampoline park opening in the UK, I have used the responsive framework UiKit and for the parallax slider I have used Revolution Slider. I have used @Soma 's ColorPicker module for the gradient picker. Keep up the great work Soma, I love the fact that you can define a selectable colour pallet.

Thanks again ProcessWire and the people who contribute to the project.

• Like 18

Only on mobile... Love it! Great design and well organised.

Welcome and happy processwiring :)

Looks great. I like the colors and the overall design. Just a minor thing I noticed: The "wall runner" tab on the homepage doesn't seem to have a active state color, while the other tabs do have one.

Thank you very much guys, also thanks for spotting that Lost. I don't know how that one slipped through the net. Much appreciated. :-)

Wicked work, some serious design talent. Noticed one thing with the glow on :focus for input boxes in chrome shows up as a blue square outside of the newsletter signup input. Setting the tapered class to the input seemed to fix the styling here for me. 

• Like 1

Yeah, absolutely amazing work. Bold, refreshing design and dev work. 

Wicked work, some serious design talent. Noticed one thing with the glow on :focus for input boxes in chrome shows up as a blue square outside of the newsletter signup input. Setting the tapered class to the input seemed to fix the styling here for me. 

Thanks guys! Good eye @MuchDev, Chrome is doing an IE6 and adding styles I didn't ask it to add. using outline: none to inputs has fixed it :-) 

Very nice. This is probably the last little tweak needed to achieve pure perfection, but at least in Chrome for me on 404 page the gradient background for "404 not found" ends before the D, and the 404 is pale against the white.

Sorted :)